Bills training camp practice 8/6

Get ready for the jokes that he's the best QB at camp today...

@JoeLicata16: Just rolled up to @buffalobills camp with @PhilStaze, @JohnBlenk, and Jordan. Pumped to watch! #BillsCamp #BillsMafia

He likely is the best QB at camp today. If he starts talking to Pegs -- watch out... :lol:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal Capaccio ‏@SalSports 52s52 seconds ago

Sammy has taken himself out of this drill now. Still has helmet on, but walking slowly away from the drill.

Probably figures that he may get killed if he keeps reaching for balls thrown behind him and/or too high...

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 58s

Sammy did not take another rep in the drill, but he still has all his equipment on, including helmet & standing with other WRs. No trainers.

I made an identical comment last training camp. Sammy is good. We don't need him sprinting around camp waiting to get hurt. I feel like he's game ready in July. I get that his presence helps the DBs learn, but we don't need to risk it.

I'm a believer that a lot of accuracy is confidence. There are mechanical aspects of course, but there have been plenty of accurate QBs with less-than-ideal mechanics. Their common trait? Confidence (swagger).

EJ needs to believe he knows the offense backwards and forwards so he's not thinking about it. I'm pretty sure that's what he means when he's talking about "letting it rip."

Don't believe this at all. I'm guessing he had a lot of confidence and swagger while at FSU and his accuracy was still in question while there.

I made an identical comment last training camp. Sammy is good. We don't need him sprinting around camp waiting to get hurt. I feel like he's game ready in July. I get that his presence helps the DBs learn, but we don't need to risk it.

Iverson agrees.

Don't believe this at all. I'm guessing he had a lot of confidence and swagger while at FSU and his accuracy was still in question while there.

Career completion % at FSU was 67%. And I said "a lot," not "all."