Top 10 D Line Rankings

The Dolphins seem high, maybe overvaluing O.Vernon is the problem.

Rams are good and so are Seahawks because of their depth and versatility but none of these D-lines have two equally dangerous edge rushers like the Bills with Hughes and Mario. Add an elite interior rusher in Dareus with K.Williams and hard to argue anyone else is better.

Go Bills

At least the writer acknowledged the Bills rating is bunk.

I thought that was the funniest part. It was like he started thinking about it and said, "I don't have time to change this so I will just add in self doubt to protect myself from twitter backlash."

If you go player for player with any DL in football it is pretty much impossible to argue that the Bills are not the best. There are other good ones but don't forget that they had 2 1st team All-Pros last year as well (at least on 1 of the lists). That means that 2 of the best 4 DL in football were Dareus & Mario. Add that to a Pro Bowl DT & a 2 time double digit sack guy.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Difficult to argue with the Rams at 1, but I'd put the Bills over the Phins. The Jest would be in the running for top 2-3 if Sheldon Richardson wasn't an idiot. 3 stud DLs in the AFCE and one isn't the Cheatriots. That's worth noting.

The Dolphins being ranked higher than the Bills is a fallacy. As great as Suh is Dareus might be a hairline less. They don't have anyone that compares to Mario Williams. I mean Wake is good but not at Mario's level. Then who else do they have? Vernon yeah maybe I'm a homer but like Hughes but what they have to compare to Kyle Williams.

Cameron Wake is so overrated it actually causes me physical pain. He is a very good football player but this guy never gets the QB. Look at him against top notch QB's, the ones he'd face in the post season, who posses poise and would not be affected by having him nearby. Wake is just not as good as people say.

I know we have Hughes, but I would love to have got Avril on this team.

Rams have a good DL and while its easy to say Aaron Donald makes them very good now it is not certain he will. They are building a team much like we did, its working for them. The fact that they call Quinn the most gifted DE in the league is hilarious. I do not understand why Mario Williams doesn't get that nod, or even Watt. No matter where you put Watt he can be mentioned among the very best at his position.

Cameron Wake is so overrated it actually causes me physical pain. He is a very good football player but this guy never gets the QB. Look at him against top notch QB's, the ones he'd face in the post season, who posses poise and would not be affected by having him nearby. Wake is just not as good as people say.

I know we have Hughes, but I would love to have got Avril on this team.

Rams have a good DL and while its easy to say Aaron Donald makes them very good now it is not certain he will. They are building a team much like we did, its working for them. The fact that they call Quinn the most gifted DE in the league is hilarious. I do not understand why Mario Williams doesn't get that nod, or even Watt. No matter where you put Watt he can be mentioned among the very best at his position.

Wake had 11.5 sacks last season which is better than every individual Bill not named Mario Williams, who had 14.5. How do you consider Mario top 2, but Wake "never gets to the QB"?

Wake had 11.5 sacks last season which is better than every individual Bill not named Mario Williams, who had 14.5. How do you consider Mario top 2, but Wake "never gets to the QB"?

Wake is the 18th best DE in hurries. Mario and Hughes are both ahead of him.

Edited by Beef Jerky

This is more of the usual lack of respect.

This should be the year we turn the corner and when we do, the national media will jump all over the Bills bandwagon.

Dunno, top 3 with a disclaimer that 3rd might be too low isn't exactly disrespectful in my book.

Wake is the 18th best DE in hurries. Mario and Hughes are both ahead of him.

No, he's not. He's the 18th best defensive player in hurries. He's 10th among DEs. 3 fewer hurries than Mario (just like sacks). Edited by BarleyNY

Putting the Fins above the Bills is a travesty. Shu is legit and Wake is a beast but I don't see the quality of depth that the Bills have. The Rams and Bills are a toss up. Long and Quinn are legit and Donald is a beast and Brockers and Fairly are more than solid.