Programming Alert: Sirius Bills Camp Visit, Friday 8/7

Heitz

Per Sirius: http://blog.siriusxm.com/2015/07/23/siriusxm-nfl-radio-set-to-kick-off-2015-training-camp-tour/

Fri, Aug. 7:

Buffalo Bills, Pittsford, NY

3-6 pm, Hosts: Jim Miller and Pat Kirwan

Looking forward to this one - love Kirwan and Miller's good too, both offer a lot of great insight into the game and players. Plus they're on all the time, so a good showing = more Bills talk on their show! :beer:

Miller is such a mushmouth, and both of these guys just ballwash the players. I like Kirwan's analysis, generally, but I've found myself staying away from the NFL channel on Sirius.

I'll probably listen on Friday just for the player/coach interviews, but I won't expect to hear any revelations or anything those of us who really follow the team don't already know.

@SiriusXMNFL: Whaley: "We are trying to get offensive lineman that love to run block and love to bludgeon."

@SiriusXMNFL: Whaley: Likes his depth at wide receiver and running back. "everybody knows I'm not afraid to make a deal."

Edited by YoloinOhio

I take back my negative comments earlier...so far it has been an enjoyable listen.

Stupid work - I got like 8 urgent emails and only caught about half of it, thus far. :D

Don't worry, laptop is now safely aside and High Life is cracked :beer:

I don't agree with Miller that the Bills' D won't confuse Luck or Brady. Rex has had more success against Brady than anyone.

#34fan just sprung wood. Miller and Kirwan talked about how impressed they were with Gray.

Update;

Great interview with Aaron Williams.

Kirwan gave a S/O to Bryce Brown, said he was physical in practice.

Miller mentioned MarQueis Gray saying he was an athlete.

They keep mentioning the Bills current RB injuries and Kirwan said that he would have Harvin ready to potentially play RB. Saw practice footage of him at RB and he was really good.

Rex is on!

Edited by Heitz

It is understandable, but because of Deflategate it has been hard to listen daily. Kirwan & Miller's ❤️ for Tom has grown over the past few months. Any caller that battles them, they quickly defend Tom. With training camp roaring it has been better. Kirwan and Miller are insightful and enjoying.

@BuffaloBillsPR

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on @SiriusXMNFL at Training Camp with @PatKirwanCBS and @15miller

CL1NxjfVEAAhGqO.jpg

Man, Jim Miller has gotten OLD Edited by KollegeStudnet

@SiriusXMNFL: Whaley: "We are trying to get offensive lineman that love to run block and love to bludgeon."

@SiriusXMNFL: Whaley: Likes his depth at wide receiver and running back. "everybody knows I'm not afraid to make a deal."

nice! Let that phone ring!

When you change your user name?

just the other day. I registered boyst62 a long time ago when I startes and forgot password. Then made jboyst62.

I had to pull a few strings. It's definitely different. I have used this identity for email etc since 97.

did you drop the J from your screen name???

yep