Dareus and Dunbar - "It's kind of a clash"

Ryan's D is a system.....big D needs to play his role......if he doesn't like it, then, I suspect, it might very well cause him to leave, irrespective of money. Poz ended up in Jacksonville because he wanted to play 4-3 middle backer. When contracts are up, reasons other than money can influence events. The constant changing of defensive coaches (and O, of course) causes players to have to relearn technique and reads every year...and the D never matures into a veteran knowledgeable group. The Bills have been grossly mismanaged in this regard. And, honestly, I don't think that Ryan, and his super system of D (stealing a line from poker) will exceed Schwartz ranking of the #4 D in the league. Lots more likely the D will rank lower than higher.....we will see, don't want to get into an argument on the board here. The O almost has to get better, was near the bottom. But, the D has lots of room to fall. Lets hope Ryan's Gumba's are smart enough to use the players to their strengths....and not be programed into a inflexible system. Of course, Ryan's coaches are here to do just that. Why do you think he brought all the Jests coaches with him. A year ago, I would not have dreamed that would happen to the Bills. Really don't understand the love for Ryan here, he was a joke in NYC.....now he is our joke. Color me waiting to see the performance......and none to patient, and not caring at all for Ryan's flamboyant antics the press loves.

Clearly you have preconceived notions about Rex Ryan that have clouded your interpretation of this issue -- otherwise we wouldn't be reading things like "Ryan's Gumba's," "inflexible system," and "was a joke in NYC."

Hard to take anything you write on the topic seriously -- particularly when the vast majority of comments from players have been overwhelmingly positive.