Percy at corner?!

Because Leodis was out and keeps Robey/Brooks inside where they need to be.

Harvin seems like a real team player and wants to see the field any way he can. How is he the most hated guy in the league?

We just drafted a CB as our top pick this year...

so?

1st team...2nd team...

I am. He had issues in Seattle, but anywhere else?

he was kicked out of high school sports for causing what amounted to riots at more than one game i believe

had big issues at Florida, including allegedly assualting a coach

had issues in minnesota including having to allegedly be separated from his head coach in an incident, among other troubles

the jets last year is seemingly the only time hes made it even part of a season with a team without an issue. hopefully he turned a corner.

Rex said Percy came to him and asked to. Says he'll continue to get a few reps there -per twitter

Here goes Harvin, asking to be something he's not. Just return kicks, dude.

Yes, everywhere else.

Well, Brett Favre liked him, at least...

Legendary quarterback Brett Favre played with Harvin for two seasons in Minnesota. He said he never had an issue with Harvin.

“He is so versatile, he is so powerful, and he is so fast. Just an explosive player as we all know; we have all seen him with Minnesota and with Seattle. How do you stop this guy?” Favre told NFL Network.

“I was surprised that trade happened,” Favre added. “I have no idea why it happened. Percy was a good guy in the locker room, really quiet. He had a migraine issue. I don’t know where that is. I am really not in a position to make any comments because I don’t know anything other than what my dealings were with Percy and they were great. I thought he was an outstanding player.”

hopefully, we're getting the good Harvin.