D.A.R.E. to legalize marijuana?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awesome backdoor typo. Care to discuss Dare and Marijuana or gonna throw out more patented 3rdnlng drivel ?

You're the PPP cheerleader. Full of fluff. I ripped out your vocal chords years ago.

You just sound like a muffled beagle now. Pipe down shmo.

Well you must not have done a very good job of ripping out my vocal chords if you want me to "pipe down". Do you ever think about what you post?

Probably moved on to expensive wines.

No, expensive wines are not always good. There are some reasonable wines that are excellent and there are some cheap wines that are pretty damn good. One must be willing to say that the emperor has no clothes on. Regardless, Ryan should probably not post too much here. He doesn't really know very much re the subjects discussed here. His thought process is better suited for the Shoutbox, not that there is anything wrong with that. Some people just fit in better at the kiddie table.

Edited by 3rdnlng

No, expensive wines are not always good. There are some reasonable wines that are excellent and there are some cheap wines that are pretty damn good. One must be willing to say that the emperor has no clothes on. Regardless, Ryan should probably not post too much here. He doesn't really know very much re the subjects discussed here. His thought process is better suited for the Shoutbox, not that there is anything wrong with that. Some people just fit in better at the kiddie table.

I am your emperor, I own that ass, keep melting down.