D.A.R.E. to legalize marijuana?

It largely seems like conservatives and liberals alike think marijuana should be legalized, taxed, and regulated, yet there's still great political pushback. It must be DC Tom lobbying against it :P

Taxed?? Why? How about basing the tax on the local sales tax rates and leave it at that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taxed?? Why? How about basing the tax on the local sales tax rates and leave it at that?

You're surprised by that? He's an admitted liberal.It's just a matter of time before they start a push for taxing air based on one's lung capacity multiplied by the feet above seal level of their home address, as listed on their tax records.

You're surprised by that? He's an admitted liberal.It's just a matter of time before they start a push for taxing air based on one's lung capacity multiplied by the feet above seal level of their home address, as listed on their tax records.

Then after not too long, NYS starts taxing out-of-state residents for air they breathe working in NYC, because "you're using our infrastructure."

Then after not too long, NYS starts taxing out-of-state residents for air they breathe working in NYC, because "you're using our infrastructure."

We should knock it off - they'll get around to it soon enough without us giving them any ideas.

What are you talking about ? Idiotic accusation.

Rough Sunday huh ? Pinot Grigio is running low ?

I support adults making decisions for themselves.

I'm talking about your cultlike devotion to and elitism about the miracle of pot.

I'm talking about your cultlike devotion to and elitism about the miracle of pot.

It seems every Sunday in the fall watching Bills games either on TV or in person, it's a cult like devotion to the miracle if alcohol. Pretty much the same, different drug of choice.

It's almost like Ryan is Bob in Michigan's other screen name. A true crusader.

Gonna show up and try to ride Tom's coattails like the true follower you are?

What exactly is it you shmos think I'm crusading for ? Adults making their own decisions ? Who gives 2 ***** if an adult fires up a joint Friday night at 9 pm.

Stay down pawn.

Gonna show up and try to ride Tom's coattails like the true follower you are?

What exactly is it you shmos think I'm crusading for ? Adults making their own decisions ? Who gives 2 ***** if an adult fires up a joint Friday night at 9 pm.

Stay down pawn.

You are laughable. Getting under your skin has become so easy that I'm getting bored with it. BTW, I noticed today that you were making fun of the guy who stopped an attempted murder. Nice.

You are laughable. Getting under your skin has become so easy that I'm getting bored with it. BTW, I noticed today that you were making fun of the guy who stopped an attempted murder. Nice.

If you wanna get under my skin get one of your wittier relatives to post for you.

You're incable of such as thing. Tell me more about Marijuana and DARE so I can laugh at you some more.

If you wanna get under my skin get one of your wittier relatives to post for you.

You're incable of such as thing. Tell me more about Marijuana and DARE so I can laugh at you some more.

Speak English. Then, once you get that down, make sense. Again you're laughable. Even when I tell you I'm trying to get under your skin, I can still get under your skin. You're like my PPPP. The 4th P stands for puppet.

Speak English. Then, once you get that down, make sense. Again you're laughable. Even when I tell you I'm trying to get under your skin, I can still get under your skin. You're like my PPPP. The 4th P stands for puppet.

Awesome backdoor typo. Care to discuss Dare and Marijuana or gonna throw out more patented 3rdnlng drivel ?

You're the PPP cheerleader. Full of fluff. I ripped out your vocal chords years ago.

You just sound like a muffled beagle now. Pipe down shmo.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Awesome backdoor typo. Care to discuss Dare and Marijuana or gonna throw out more patented 3rdnlng drivel ?

You're the PPP cheerleader. Full of fluff. I ripped out your vocal chords years ago.

You just sound like a muffled beagle now. Pipe down shmo.

But he's not stoned.