D.A.R.E. to legalize marijuana?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 10 months later...

Legalize everything, then tax(reasonably, not 200%/pack of cigarettes, um, New York) and regulate. Sure, you put some bad guys in business, in the pharma companies, but, you put the psychotic guys currently running things, out of business. That's not a choice, that's a moral obligation.

Overtaxing is the only way the psychos stay in business. No. You have to price them out of the market. Why we prolong this idiocy, in the name of, I don't even know/some baby boomers who don't want to admit their failure to win the 40 year drug war, even 1 more day is a travesty. We could move, in weeks, not months, and thereby reduce gun violence by significant amounts almost immediately.

This alone solves or contributes to the solution of 15+ major problems we have. Do I really have to detail them all, or can we use our heads on this issue(for once)?

Before anyone starts with the standard emoting, anecdotes to nowhere, or telling me I'm evil because their daughter died from an overdose? First of all STFU, she had a much better chance of not dying if drugs are legal, and, I have my own emo story to counter yours!

Every single person who is against legalization has the blood of children on their hands! (Hey leftists, how am I doing so far? Am I doing it right?) Most kids are killed by stray bullets. Those strays are fired by poorly trained drug people who use weapons like uzis, Tech 9s, and mac 10s...because they can't shoot for schit. If there was no way to make money on illegal drugs, there would be no money to spend on these "spray and pray" weapons. Thus, keeping these guys in business, every single day: constitutes a direct threat to the life of every child in a city, and many outside as well.

You want to moralize? Tell us all how insisting that drugs stay illegal, and thus creating the exponentially increased conditions for children to be gunned down, every day, is the moral choice. :rolleyes:

I'd rather see it kept illegal, for obvious reasons.

Yep, it sucks that Colorado is flush w cash for the school systems.

Do you have a problem with people driving under the influence of pot?

How else would they get to work ? Crank up them tunes bro ! Edited by Ryan L Billz