Patriots no longer the NFL's made team?

I was just thinking about all the times Brady and the Pats** got questionable refs calls in games for years. I'm wondering if those years of favoritism are coming to an end now? No more Brady getting calls just by waving his arms? If you think Pats** are delusional now, wait till their usual favorable calls stop going their way.

I was just thinking about all the times Brady and the Pats** got questionable refs calls in games for years. I'm wondering if those years of favoritism are coming to an end now? No more Brady getting calls just by waving his arms? If you think Pats** are delusional now, wait till their usual favorable calls stop going their way.

I think you watch too much WWF

they are late in the game calls or on plays that don't matter its all about making it look like its not a tilted field.

So you believe there is a league mandate that the Patriots are to be given special treatment by officials? Because if what those in this thread are suggesting is true then there must had been at some point a meeting with all game officials to be on the same page.This is Jerry Springer mentality on display.

So you believe there is a league mandate that the Patriots are to be given special treatment by officials? Because if what those in this thread are suggesting is true then there must had been at some point a meeting with all game officials to be on the same page.This is Jerry Springer mentality on display.

Stars get beneficial calls in every sport. It's not exclusive to the Pats* or the NFL itself.

Thank you. The posts that have been made in past about Pats getting favorable treatment from refs on systematic basis were bordering on absurd.

Just give it to them.

Remember that? That was the game when the Bills walked off the field and went to the locker room and didn't line up to defend the extra point so the Pats went for 2.That was a long time ago.

The aftermath of 9/11 and the need for Patriot symbolism is not there anymore. :bag:

American Patriot symbolism will ALWAYS be needed

Edited by Very wide right

Stars get beneficial calls in every sport. It's not exclusive to the Pats* or the NFL itself.

Michael Jordan got huge numbers of calls or non-calls throughout his career. He won one playoff game against the Utah Jazz by pushing off his defender in order to get off his jump shot.

It's not some conspiracy by the refs and the NFL. It's that Tom Brady, with his huge good-guy reputation, was the QB.

"WAS." Now that his rep is tarnished, I do wonder if he will get those automatic calls and non-calls.

Agreed and look forward to it!

I believe Brady gets star treatment and his wining and crying for 5 months and suggesting the rest of the world is stupid will take away his star treatment from the officials.

Edited by Manther

Michael Jordan got huge numbers of calls or non-calls throughout his career. He won one playoff game against the Utah Jazz by pushing off his defender in order to get off his jump shot.

It's not some conspiracy by the refs and the NFL. It's that Tom Brady, with his huge good-guy reputation, was the QB.

"WAS." Now that his rep is tarnished, I do wonder if he will get those automatic calls and non-calls.

Most would agree with you that stars do get the treatment but the original poster was suggesting that the whole team was getting breaks.Also, don't be so quick to believe that Toms reputation has taken such a hit.Most fair minded people know that hard evidence was never there in this investigation and I wish they would have collected game balls from every NFL game that week and compared them all.I believe that would have ended that controversy quick,just my opinion.Remember,most people who hate Brady do so because he has won so much.

Edited by Very wide right

too good not to post here since it;s related to America"s team

Jerry Jones insinuates Pats should take medicine

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/jerry-jones-insinuates-pats-should-take-medicine?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Jerry Jones isn’t going to provide a shoulder for Robert Kraft to cry on. Speaking Wednesday as his Dallas Cowboys opened training camp, Jones threw his support behind NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

“He’s doing an outstanding job,” Jones said of Goodell. “I can tell you firsthand that in his spot you have to with people that you are counting on to help build and to help excel as far as the National Football League, I'm talking about the owners, you have to know that you're going to make some decisions that are very unpopular with that particular group. This is the case.