Do moron reporters ever go to Buffalo?

Saxum

Seeing that he's going to have to spend the next six months in Buffalo, a trip to Vegas before Buffalo's training camp starts on July 30 actually makes a lot of sense.

McCoy needs to get as much sun and pool time as possible before July 30 since neither of those things exist in Buffalo.

There are sun and pools in Western New York; I want to Hamburg Beach ever summer until I went to college.
I hope Ryan takes team to a beach or some other water place during one of his breaks. Evangola State Park near Irving, N.Y. would be a good choice. Six Flags Darien Lake would be a nice training camp break.

LOOK: LeSean McCoy has crazy time with pool full of women in Vegas

By John Breech | CBSSports.com

July 23, 2015 4:38 pm ET

Edited by Koolaid

There are sun and pools in Western New York; I want to Hamburg Beach ever summer until I went to college.

I hope Ryan takes team to a beach or some other water place during one of his breaks. Evangola State Park near Irving, N.Y. would be a good choice. Six Flags Darien Lake would be a nice training camp break.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25248700/look-lesean-mccoy-has-crazy-time-with-pool-full-of-women-in-vegas?ftag=YHR6f8d662

LOOK: LeSean McCoy has crazy time with pool full of women in Vegas

By John Breech | CBSSports.com

July 23, 2015 4:38 pm ET

Regarding the question asked in the thread title, not only do moron reporters come to Buffalo; some, like Sully, live there.