Snow pile in Buffalo still there after 8 months

I still don't see Rochester!

Figure it is 70 miles from BFLO... HArd to see in the hazy pics... BUT it is out there. Here are the stills that will follow... No better, but you can zoom into the glob on the east. What else can it be? Out there? Besides me? :D

post-1877-0-99835500-1439052062_thumb.jpgpost-1877-0-46876100-1439052081_thumb.jpgpost-1877-0-83744400-1439052095_thumb.jpg

Any geo/trig experts out there? Angle-Side-Angle... LoL... What would the distances be. BFLO-ROCH is about 70 miles. We know the distance from Chestnut Ridge to BFLO and roughly the angle of the shot... I suppose it is possible to figure this out? Can Rochester be seen to the east from Chestnut Ridge... We know the whole geography of WNY is tilted and looking down towards Lake Ontario... Series of escarpments.

??

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

If that is Rochester, the other question I have is what are those 3-4 random and spaced out tall structures in between Buffalo and Rochester?

That is what I don't know? I commented on that earlier. Those are some big ass structures popping off on the horizon.

BTW, that was a hazy day. On clearer days... The buildings (????Rochester????) to the far east (and farther back) pop out more. Next time I am in BFLO (hopefully next month... I go back every two months), I will make sure to hopefully have a cyrstal clear day.

Then there is the little area set off right to the northeast of BFLO? What's that?

BTW... On clearer days you can see the buildings of Niagara Falls set to the north-northwest (11 o'clock) off BFLO.

Notice the roof of the fieldhouse... That's one big mutha!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois