Would ya?

I would aid and abet her

And, I don't even know what abetting is. But, I'd still do it.

Abet - v. - to have sex with large black men in front of a good looking woman.

I love the phrase "home invasion" -- what, was she planning to enslave the current residents and institute her own government?

Home invasion is no funny matter. The original owners of our house were victims of a home invasion robbery. Tied up and beaten for hours. That's why we've got guns and we're taking a home invasion course next month. I pity the fools who try that on us.

Home invasion is no funny matter. The original owners of our house were victims of a home invasion robbery. Tied up and beaten for hours. That's why we've got guns and we're taking a home invasion course next month. I pity the fools who try that on us.

How common is something like this? Statistically speaking, burglars don't want to spend much time at the places they target. Must be personal, no?

How common is something like this? Statistically speaking, burglars don't want to spend much time at the places they target. Must be personal, no?

I don't know how common but it does happen. It's a different mindset I would imagine. People (it's usually more than one person) that get off on terrorizing people. From my understanding there is usually no intent to steal anything. I'll know more about it after our course.