Amazing what a little make up,lighting,and The Force can do

/dev/null

Ever since Neeson said "it's a !@#$ing disgrace" how many guns are in America, I lost what little respect I had for him. The guy makes millions peddling violent, gunfire filled movies to Americans and then complains about America's admiration of guns. I know some people will see this as petty or stupid, but it struck a nerve with me. Then again, I tend to think most of what comes out of "celebrities" mouths is ignorant, self serving crap. Stick to reading off a script and playing make believe.

Ever since Neeson said "it's a !@#$ing disgrace" how many guns are in America, I lost what little respect I had for him. The guy makes millions peddling violent, gunfire filled movies to Americans and then complains about America's admiration of guns. I know some people will see this as petty or stupid, but it struck a nerve with me. Then again, I tend to think most of what comes out of "celebrities" mouths is ignorant, self serving crap. Stick to reading off a script and playing make believe.

Remember the remake of Red Dawn?

I burst out laughing when the teenagers couldn't find any guns and had to ambush the Koreans to steal their weapons.

Whatever country those North Koreans invaded, it wasn't America.

I burst out laughing when the teenagers couldn't find any guns and had to ambush the Koreans to steal their weapons.

I am e!barassedmfor your post and choice of statements... Who would admit to seeing that awful film?

After watching the original I have no idea why anyone would pay money (hell watch for free) any remake.

Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!