Jacksonville Sharks - Best TD Celebration Ever!

A nice touch was when he switched out to become the referee.

My favorite TD celebration, however, was when TO pretended to film Bill Bellichick after spy gate.

I think it's a different guy playing the referee. I agree that the TO spygate celebration was pure genius.

A nice touch was when he switched out to become the referee.

My favorite TD celebration, however, was when TO pretended to film Bill Bellichick after spy gate.

That was certainly near the top, but Randy Moss 'mooning' the crowd in Green Bay was my favorite; made even better by Joe Buck's hysterical, Nancy-boy response.

And while I hated Miami with a passion back then, Randal Hill's six-shooter against Texas in the '91 Cotton Bowl is pretty high on the list too.

Edited by KD in CT

That was certainly near the top, but Randy Moss 'mooning' the crowd in Green Bay was my favorite; made even better by Joe Buck's hysterical, Nancy-boy response.

And while I hated Miami with a passion back then, Randal Hill's six-shooter against Texas in the '91 Cotton Bowl is pretty high on the list too.

I always thought the same about Joe Buck's response. I never cared much for him before that anyway, but that sealed it. I believe he called the pantomiming "disgusting". He probably thought that is what he should say to look cool and ultra professional.

I always thought the same about Joe Buck's response. I never cared much for him before that anyway, but that sealed it. I believe he called the pantomiming "disgusting". He probably thought that is what he should say to look cool and ultra professional.

Joe Buck is a disgrace to his father's name.