For my 8000th post...

LOL, You show your insecurity about your money situation then go on to suggest your classy.Do you not see what a tool you sound like? What a pompous ass.We were all out for dinner the other night and a clown trying to impress his date spouted this same crap.Needless to say everyone was laughing at him.

Thank you so much, I always love advice from a guy that spends all day posting on a politics site.Don't be offended but I would look to a higher source if I needed advice.

Says the guy that saw a missle hit the pentagon and yes, he was the only one to see it! I see your up too 50,288 posts! Great life buddy.Stay online all day and call people juvenille names.

Don't forget to stay in character. You wouldn't want to blow your cover in the short time you will be with us.

Did I mention that another reason not to hire you was your (lack of) attention to detail? You still haven't figured out why I have a healthy disdain for you, have you?

You owe DCTom an apology. You can't know why, but only because you chose not to know why. That missiles flying into the pentagon crap is not only getting old but shows your ignorance. Please leave here. Not because i disagree with you, but because you have nothing to offer.

No he doesn't. Anyone who's read this damn board knows I saw the plane. He knows I didn't see a missile, and what's more, I know he knows, which makes it a ridiculously pathetic attempt at trolling me.

If anything, he should apologize to the rest of you, for being such a retarded ass-munch.

It's not impossible. Though VWR posts a lot on TSW which I never really see Gator do... Not sure what that means, if anything, just an observation.

He doesn't have all of gator's "tells" so i doubt it is him. His reading comprehension and attention to detail along with his lack of intellectual curiosity sort of match gator's level.