Former star NFL RBs discuss McCoy's game

To truly understand McCoys game and the player he must become speak to the best running backs in recent history. Ricky Watters is from the same hometown. Curtis Martin and Marshall Faulk are Hall of Famers. Roger Craig revolutionized the position. Bruisers Jamal Anderson and Jamal Lewis had two of the best single seasons ever.

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/07/25/cast-aside-by-eagles-bills-mccoy-has-plenty-to-prove/

That was one heck of a read . Some respected Men who know of what they speak, giving a very positive opinion.

Lets hope he has the self discipline. Because it seems he sure has the tools

Go Bills!

The cliff notes: they all think he's an all time talent, and use the name Barry sanders, a lot.

Yep, that was a little crazy to read! Barry?

Hmmm..

That was one heck of a read . Some respected Men who know of what they speak, giving a very positive opinion.

Lets hope he has the self discipline. Because it seems he sure has the tools

Go Bills!

Yep, that was a little crazy to read! Barry?

Hmmm..

Really the only mystery will be health/longevity. We know he's that good, but how many carries will we get out of him.

Sorry... gut reaction: Marshall Faulk was a good player who should just shut the hell up. About everything.

Now, I'll try to read the article.

Couldn't agree more! Marshall Faulk is absolutely horrible every time he opens his mouth.

Faulk has a perpetual hard-on for The Bills because, good as he was, he NEVER gained 100 yards against them. In his last game against them the score quickly became ridiculous and he sat on the bench for about the last three quarters sulking because they had to throw and he was USELESS!

imo

Edited by Nanker

Really the only mystery will be health/longevity. We know he's that good, but how many carries will we get out of him.

i am concerned about his health and nutrition regimen. as you know, as one ages they cant just eat pizza/kitty every night an expect to jump out of bed ready to rock. not his reps left

i am concerned about his health and nutrition regimen. as you know, as one ages they cant just eat pizza/kitty every night an expect to jump out of bed ready to rock. not his reps left

He seems ready to jump INTO bed ready to rock... but I guess that doesn't count.

He seems ready to jump INTO bed ready to rock... but I guess that doesn't count.

He certainly has charisma, from all i have read> his enthusiasm is great!

just hope he can be smart about where he focuses his efforts ; )