3 Bills among 20 vets likely to be cut during training camp

BmarvB

EJ has a very modest contract , fully guaranteed.

Flash might have trade value, a lot of depth here at WR

Fred might be on the bubble if Karlos Williams and Bryce Brown look good.

The coaches have raved about Flash....don't see him going anywhere...he can literally run by almost anyone in the league and has really good hands Edited by matter2003

the friggen site can;t even make up its mind ... 20? the thread addy says ....15-nfl-veterans-......

I'd hate to see Fred go, but I am getting preparing myself if it happens to not be uber ticked off.

I hate threads like that where you need to load TWICE to move to the next in the list.

EJ #15?? MEH stands the better chance in the list

Does anybody ever understand what the heck this guy is saying?

Does anybody ever understand what the heck this guy is saying?

me?

I always look at the link address - if you did, then you would see the Link Address has ...15-nfl-veterans-.... The thread title says 20 NFL vets ..... I'm OCD - If they can't get the address to reflect the title then how credible could it be?

Let me fix my typo for you

I am getting preparing myself if it happens - to not be uber ticked off.

I would hate to see Fred go, But I am preparing myself mentally if he is released to not be overly upset.

I hate threads where you have to click next and NEXT again to get what the author is saying .

Why do I need to load a picture TWICE before I can to move to the next name in the list.

20 pictures = 40 pages not including the adds they put in there as well.

I like my news / articles short and concise yet more than Twitter short.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Unfortunately I clicked from my Droid, made it through the ads, and all the pop ups.

The other two were Marquise Goodwin and E.J. Manuel.

I have encountered this site before and blocked most of the "functionality" to prevent my browser from crashing anytime I click a link by someone paid to post it since it is so bad I doubt anyone does it for free.

Would Bill Belichick keep Fred Jackson?

If he had experience planting illegal webcams and deflating footballs.