FEMA Camps?

Of course YOU're not worried. You can recite verses from the Qur'an.

Can anyone decipher this drivel?

You act as if we don't have human emotions. As if we're incapable of experiencing fear. I don't know anyone that isn't afraid to die. My grandfather was a devout Muslim and passed away at 94 and he was afraid to die as he grew weaker. Quit stereotyping, bro. Just makes you look foolish.

There are far more things that you will most likely die from other than terrorism. The odds are extremely slim. That was my point.

Do you leave your home everyday worried about a terrorist attack? Serious question.

Edited by Justice

Can anyone decipher this drivel?

You act as if we don't have human emotions. As if we're incapable of experiencing fear. I don't know anyone that isn't afraid to die. My grandfather was a devout Muslim and passed away at 94 and he was afraid to die as he grew weaker. Quit stereotyping, bro. Just makes you look foolish.

I think he was joking, since the folks we call Islamic terrorists probably think you're as much of an infidel as the rest of us.

Edited by LeviF91

I think he was joking, since the folks we call Islamic terrorists probably think you're as much of an infidel as the rest of us.

Probably. Those people are sick, evil and twisted. I don't care what they think about me.

Islamic extremists kill more Muslims than Americans. He's arguably more at risk.

You got that right. It's funny because the same exact thing that supposedly drives them to kill is the same thing that deters me from being like them. I wish more people would realize that.

My bull, huh? I'm not the one slandering other people's beliefs. It's against my religion to do so. Besides, I'm not pushing nothing. To each his own. This ain't no darn recruitment crusade.

Edited by Justice