FEMA Camps?

Ok first it was the pant suit "joking" and I paid no mind. But when good people like this start things are really getting creepy. This combined with Jade Helm

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/02/04/supreme-court-justice-predicts-return-internment-camps/

If you're just polite and do everything the authorities tell you to do immediately you'll be ok at least that's what I hear.

If you're just polite and do everything the authorities tell you to do immediately you'll be ok at least that's what I hear.

Is it any wonder your newest party leader is Bernie Sanders? Give it a rest with the hyperbole and perhaps things won't seem so bleak to you all the time.

Considering how downright paranoid the country is about Muslims since 9/11, I could definitely see internment camps happen if we ever had another large scale war. It *shouldn't* happen, but I could definitely see it.

Considering how downright paranoid the country is about Muslims since 9/11, I could definitely see internment camps happen if we ever had another large scale war. It *shouldn't* happen, but I could definitely see it.

No effing way that is ever going to happen.

No effing way that is ever going to happen.

Yeah, I'd like to see a convincing scenario for that outlined. The only people who might find themselves in an internment camp in this day and age are cigarette smokers.

Considering the fact that General Wesley Clark proffered that very thing, I say you might be right.

Considering how downright paranoid the country is about Muslims since 9/11

We're paranoid after a Muslim extremists flew our own planes into our own buildings and murdered 3,000 Americans? We're paranoid after they murder our military ON American military bases? We're paranoid when we see them decapitating the heads of Christian men, women AND children?

Paranoid, you say?

You should stick to words you understand.

We're paranoid after a Muslim extremists flew our own planes into our own buildings and murdered 3,000 Americans? We're paranoid after they murder our military ON American military bases? We're paranoid when we see them decapitating the heads of Christian men, women AND children?

Paranoid, you say?

You should stick to words you understand.

I went to see a movie today. I can't believe those places are still open to the public. Very dangerous places. I drove there. Can't believe I did that. Extremely dangerous. I ate some popcorn with butter on it. I'm reckless!

Every morning when I wake up the last thing on my mind is a terrorist attack. The thought never occurs to me. If you do, then yes, you're paranoid.

I went to see a movie today. I can't believe those places are still open to the public. Very dangerous places. I drove there. Can't believe I did that. Extremely dangerous. I ate some popcorn with butter on it. I'm reckless!

Every morning when I wake up the last thing on my mind is a terrorist attack. The thought never occurs to me. If you do, then yes, you're paranoid.

hope it was real butter cause that transfat has killed way more people than terrorists

hope it was real butter cause that transfat has killed way more people than terrorists

I was a straight maniac yesterday! I left the house. There's actual people out there! You know what some people do! They're crazy! I spent money. Which is really insane because of inflation and all, I might starve to death in the future. My income isn't exactly guaranteed. I chewed food, too! I could've choked to death. I walked from my car. I could've fell down and killed myself! A car could've hit me! I waited in a line at the theatre next to a guy that was smoking! You know that second hand smoke is a killer! Lmao!

I was a straight maniac yesterday! I left the house. There's actual people out there! You know what some people do! They're crazy! I spent money. Which is really insane because of inflation and all, I might starve to death in the future. My income isn't exactly guaranteed. I chewed food, too! I could've choked to death. I walked from my car. I could've fell down and killed myself! A car could've hit me! I waited in a line at the theatre next to a guy that was smoking! You know that second hand smoke is a killer! Lmao!

You could have gone to a movie theater and been shot by a mentally disturbed liberal with an illegal gun!

Too bad. Any one of those things would have spared the rest of us the pain of this post.

Doubt it was real butter. They don't sell that commercially in a 5 gallon container that can be stored at room temp for a month that you can pour directly into the popper or a "butter" dispenser.

Of course YOU're not worried. You can recite verses from the Qur'an.