Tired of Deflategate

If you think I'm the one in the corner here, you're even worse at creating "persuasive arguments" than you are at reading comprehension.

No wonder you're a p*ts fan.

There it is! You know, if you had just opened with this, you would have saved yourself a lot of minutes of sleep and not a little embarrassment.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. I can't break it down to any smaller words.

Please try. You've done a bang up job so far of making yourself look like an ass. Please continue.

There it is! You know, if you had just opened with this, you would have saved yourself a lot of minutes of sleep and not a little embarrassment.

There what is? Everyone on the board knows your their number one apologist. Do you deny this?

And answer the question, are you standing by the stance that there is "absolutely" nothing preventing these guys from talking?

Not at all. I can't break it down to any smaller words.

Pats Lawyer: "Judge, we are not admitting the Pats did anything wrong, because they didn't. But it's clear to you and everyone that what Mr McNally just said was both a lie and harmful to the Patriots, trying to trick you and the general public. But no one is that dumb. That statement, regardless of its validity, of which there is none, is clearly meant to misconstrue the truth and hurt the public image of the team."

Judge: "We know you guys cheated and are vile subhumans, but that attempt by Mr. McNally (read: MR. WEO) was pathetic and embarrassing. We are not idiots Mr. McNally (read MR. WEO). Well, some are."

Please try. You've done a bang up job so far of making yourself look like an ass. Please continue.

There what is? Everyone on the board knows your their number one apologist. Do you deny this?

Apologist? I have said they were guilty in spygate. I have said Brady is guilty in Deflategate. This "apologist" stuff is something guys like you make up when you can't come up with any meaningful discussion on other peripheral issues of general interest. It's all conspiracies and dark secrets. To suggest otherwise makes one an "idiot".

Some details are worth debating with reasonable people with differing opinions. You aren't one of them.

Continue? Nah, batting around a ball of string gets boring after a while.

Apologist? I have said they were guilty in spygate. I have said Brady is guilty in Deflategate. This "apologist" stuff is something guys like you make up when you can't come up with any meaningful discussion on other peripheral issues of general interest. It's all conspiracies and dark secrets. To suggest otherwise makes one an "idiot".

Some details are worth debating with reasonable people with differing opinions. You aren't one of them.

Continue? Nah, batting around a ball of string gets boring after a while.

That doesn't make one an idiot. Posts like yours tonight makes ones an idiot.

And run away now, like you always do.

That doesn't make one an idiot. Posts like yours tonight makes ones an idiot.

And run away now, like you always do.

Run away?? That's rich! When has this "pats fan" ever run away? That's a riot. I've been indulging you way past reason tonight. All to be called an idiot when you ran out of ways to attempt to articulate whatever you are trying to say.

On the unintentional humour scale---infinity.

Run away?? That's rich! When has this "pats fan" ever run away? That's a riot. I've been indulging you way past reason tonight. All to be called an idiot when you ran out of ways to attempt to articulate whatever you are trying to say.

On the unintentional humour scale---infinity.

Attempt to say it? No. I've said it. You've just failed to read it. I'll say it again: the contention that there is "absolutely nothing" holding these guys back from talking is ridiculous. There's no way to know that absolutely.

Do you disagree with that?

I never really thought you were a Pats fan before, but the single idea and insistence that there is nothing whatsoever that Needledee and Needledumb could say that could hurt Robert Kraft or Robert Kraft's legacy is something ONLY a Pats fan would say. It is so very delusional and otherworldly that this is the only conclusion a person could make. You must, indeed, be a Pats fan. Only Pats fans are that out of touch with reality on these issues. I am forced to reconsider.

I never really thought you were a Pats fan before, but the single idea and insistence that there is nothing whatsoever that Needledee and Needledumb could say that could hurt Robert Kraft or Robert Kraft's legacy is something ONLY a Pats fan would say. It is so very delusional and otherworldly that this is the only conclusion a person could make. You must, indeed, be a Pats fan. Only Pats fans are that out of touch with reality on these issues. I am forced to reconsider.

It was a million dollars! A million! Nothing could be more valuable to Kraft than that. Not even two million dollars!

3 key areas where Wells Report has blinded us with science: http://t.co/psPEkle7Bf

This kind of crap really pisses me off because it's totally misleading. Kryk's conclusion at the end, actually proves that the Patriots did cheat. :wallbash:

His conclusion was IF EVERYTHING was looked at in the MOST favorable way to the Patriots, and if we looked at the very minimum limit of gas laws (ignoring the highest and median and most probable), and then we looked at the MOST favorable possible outcome of different gauges for the Patriots (a 25% chance), AND we looked at the balls that had the least air out of them, why did the Patriots ONLY let out a small amount of air?

This kind of crap really pisses me off because it's totally misleading. Kryk's conclusion at the end, actually proves that the Patriots did cheat. :wallbash:

His conclusion was IF EVERYTHING was looked at in the MOST favorable way to the Patriots, and if we looked at the very minimum limit of gas laws (ignoring the highest and median and most probable), and then we looked at the MOST favorable possible outcome of different gauges for the Patriots (a 25% chance), AND we looked at the balls that had the least air out of them, why did the Patriots ONLY let out a small amount of air?

agreed

If the needle don't fit, you must acquit.

You don't seem to like any stories that are critical of Wells, and Kryk's conclusion does not suggest what you think he's suggesting because inherent in his third point is the second point: the garbage bag issue. I was unaware that the garbage bags an real issue, and it strikes me as not insignificant. If the Colts were in garbage bags and protected from rain while the Patriots' balls weren't, then the Wells report is even more flawed than I thought. I continue to believe pretty strongly that Brady will go to court if he suffers an adverse ruling.

You don't seem to like any stories that are critical of Wells, and Kryk's conclusion does not suggest what you think he's suggesting because inherent in his third point is the second point: the garbage bag issue. I was unaware that the garbage bags an real issue, and it strikes me as not insignificant. If the Colts were in garbage bags and protected from rain while the Patriots' balls weren't, then the Wells report is even more flawed than I thought. I continue to believe pretty strongly that Brady will go to court if he suffers an adverse ruling.

The conclusion of what I said is exactly the same with or without the garbage bag issue, it's the very, very best case scenario for the Patriots in every way, and even then he says the Patriots cheated, just why didn't they cheat more. The garbage bag issue, is only found in the same report that said "deflator" was for weight loss. So if you are going to assume that is true, more power to you.

And of course it never accounts for the fact that the last few balls tested for the Patriots, you know, the ones left in the warm air the longest so they could regain PSI, were actually three of the LOWEST PSI, including the VERY lowest, which shoots that theory to crap.

The conclusion of what I said is exactly the same with or without the garbage bag issue, it's the very, very best case scenario for the Patriots in every way, and even then he says the Patriots cheated, just why didn't they cheat more. The garbage bag issue, is only found in the same report that said "deflator" was for weight loss. So if you are going to assume that is true, more power to you.

And of course it never accounts for the fact that the last few balls tested for the Patriots, you know, the ones left in the warm air the longest so they could regain PSI, were actually three of the LOWEST PSI, including the VERY lowest, which shoots that theory to crap.

I'm not going to assume the garbage issue is true. I'm willing to admit that I don't know. Do you?