Tired of Deflategate

I don't. The point was your absolute conviction that there nothing compelling these men not to talk is absurd. Because it is.

You asked what could be worse than losing four games and a million bucks, I gave you a very plausible answer. If you want specifics I can invent some. Maybe Kraft has a penile implant and the reason the one guy was called the deflator was because Kraft liked to make him deflate his erections while maintaining absolute eye contact. Maybe Kraft has a pill addiction and McNally was his supplier. The possibilities are endless.

Which is why your statement is so absurd.

Don't back off your post. You said they may have some dirt on Kraft which would "could threaten Kraft's legacy". You toss that out there, but you can't imagine what it might be. That's not a persuasive argument....

Ummmmm... Because there is no truth to it? That could be a good reason.

Everything he said in my quote is true, except his denial, which the pats obviously cannot challenge. Simple.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't back off your post. You said they may have some dirt on Kraft which would "could threaten Kraft's legacy". You toss that out there, but you can't imagine what it might be. That's not a persuasive argument....

Dumbass, I'm not backing off. And I certainly "imagined" what it could be in explicit detail. And I'm not arguing with you. I'm telling you that your statement is wrong. It is wrong. There is no arguing otherwise.

It helps to read other people's words when trying to have a conversation with them.

Dumbass, I'm not backing off. And I certainly "imagined" what it could be in explicit detail. And I'm not arguing with you. I'm telling you that your statement is wrong. It is wrong. There is no arguing otherwise.

It helps to read other people's words when trying to have a conversation with them.

I've asked you what ballboys could have on Kraft that could threaten his legacy. You offered, only, something about penile implants. In order to promote a theory that Kraft clammed these guys up, you can't plausibly toss out there that it could be......."something".

"Everything I did that night was perfectly legal, except pulling the trigger four times."

-- Aaron Hernandez

A less appropriate or functional analogy you could not have made. Where to begin?

And you are so on the money with the Russ Wilson issue!

Edited by Mr. WEO

I've asked you what ballboys could have on Kraft that could threaten his legacy. You offered, only, something about penile implants. In order to promote a theory that Kraft clammed these guys up, you can't plausibly toss out there that it could be......."something".

A less appropriate or functional analogy you could not have made. Where to begin?

The denial of doing it is the biggest lie he could make. We have no idea if Brady told him anything specifically over the years. There is no reason whatsoever for him to say that. And regardless of its veracity, the Patriots lawyers would still sue him for libel and the judge would probably agree because it was so blatantly fabricated.

I've asked you what bellboys could have on Kraft that could threaten his legacy. You offered, only, something about penile implants. In order to promote a theory that Kraft clammed these guys up, you can't plausibly toss out there that it could be......."something".

You're an idiot.

I said there are potentially dozens of reasons why these men wouldn't talk. And there are.

You said nothing is worse than losing four games and million bucks. I said that's untrue. A man's legacy is worth more. And it is.

I don't need to have a specific example to prove your point is stupid (that there is nothing compelling these men not to talk, and that there's nothing more valuable to Kraft than a million dollars). Your point is stupid. And incorrect.

The denial of doing it is the biggest lie he could make. We have no idea if Brady told him anything specifically over the years. There is no reason whatsoever for him to say that. And regardless of its veracity, the Patriots lawyers would still sue him for libel and the judge would probably agree because it was so blatantly fabricated.

Libel for denying he did it? Good luck.

He has denied it, everyone has denied it.

You're an idiot.

I said there are potentially dozens of reasons why these men wouldn't talk. And there are.

You said nothing is worse than losing four games and million bucks. I said that's untrue. A man's legacy is worth more. And it is.

I don't need to have a specific example to prove your point is stupid (that there is nothing compelling these men not to talk, and that there's nothing more valuable to Kraft than a million dollars). Your point is stupid. And incorrect.

Wow. There it is, the alpha and omega of your argument. I just wanted you to say this.

Libel for denying he did it? Good luck.

He has denied it, everyone has denied it.

Wow. There it is, the alpha and omega of your argument. I just wanted you to say this.

Why is that, Matlock? If you wanted me to call your statement stupid sooner, you just needed to ask. Because it's true. You realize that right? Or are you sticking to your state,sent that there is absolutely nothing compelling these men not to talk.

You're dumber than I thought. You made up that stupid quote specifically to show how McNally could tell the world that the Patriots were guilty.

Yes. And prevent himself from being sued. Pretty simple. What are the pats lawyers going to say--he's lying when he denies he did all those things?

Why is that, Matlock? If you wanted me to call your statement stupid sooner, you just needed to ask. Because it's true. You realize that right? Or are you sticking to your state,sent that there is absolutely nothing compelling these men not to talk.

I'm repeatedly saying that you claim they might have something on Kraft that is so overwhelmingly nefarious that you cannot articulate what it might be--but it is reasonable to assume they have the goods on him

Edited by Mr. WEO

Yes. And prevent himself from being sued. Pretty simple. What are the pats lawyers going to say--he's lying when he denies he did all those things?

They're going to say exactly what I did. And then say, did he (read: MR. WEO) actually think he was smarter than us and everyone else when he said this drivel which is crystal clear to everyone that it is not only false but attacking the Patriots? These guys are dumber (read: MR. WEO) than even we imagined them to be, which heretofore we all thought impossible.

They're going to say exactly what I did. And then say, did he (read: MR. WEO) actually think he was smarter than us and everyone else when he said this drivel which is crystal clear to everyone that it is not only false but attacking the Patriots? These guys are dumber (read: MR. WEO) than even we imagined them to be, which heretofore we all thought impossible.

By prefacing it with a denial, they can't attack him without implicating the pats.

Would they say "he's lying!"

Edited by Mr. WEO

I'm repeatedly saying that you claim they might have something on Kraft that is so overwhelmingly nefarious that you cannot articulate what it might be.

Oh, I get it. You're illiterate. It makes more sense now. I never claimed anything of the sort. I gave you a direct answer when you asked what could possibly be of greater consequence to Kraft than losing a million bucks: anything that threatens his legacy.

You're the guy who asked for specifics "honestly", and I gave one ridiculous one and one more realistic one (which you ignore).

But all of that was tied to your ridiculous, and completely incorrect statement that these men have "absolutely" nothing holding them back from talking. Is that still the statement you're standing by? That there is absolutely no reason for these guys not to talk?

Or are you just being ridiculous because you're embarrassed at how dumb that statement was? Because it was very dumb.

Oh, I get it. You're illiterate. It makes more sense now. I never claimed anything of the sort. I gave you a direct answer when you asked what could possibly be of greater consequence to Kraft than losing a million bucks: anything that threatens his legacy.

You're the guy who asked for specifics "honestly", and I gave one ridiculous one and one more realistic one (which you ignore).

But all of that was tied to your ridiculous, and completely incorrect statement that these men have "absolutely" nothing holding them back from talking. Is that still the statement you're standing by? That there is absolutely no reason for these guys not to talk?

Or are you just being ridiculous because you're embarrassed at how dumb that statement was? Because it was very dumb.

They could address the public in the manner in which I have described.

You have only mentioned Kraft's legacy. No mention of specifically what these clowns could do to harm that (and really--hasn't that already been accomplished with this entire affair and Kraft's goofy response? Of course it has.

And when you paint yourself into a corner, calling someone an "idiot" never extricates you...

They could address the public in the manner in which I have described.

You have only mentioned Kraft's legacy. No mention of specifically what these clowns could do to harm that (and really--hasn't that already been accomplished with this entire affair and Kraft's goofy response? Of course it has.

And when you paint yourself into a corner, calling someone an "idiot" never extricates you...

If you think I'm the one in the corner here, you're even worse at creating "persuasive arguments" than you are at reading comprehension.

No wonder you're a p*ts fan.