Tired of Deflategate

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone assumes they have been doing it every year for 4 years.

Bellichick may know, but its hard to imagine an owner would be aware of this minutiae.

Putting air into other teams balls is something silly you threw in. Although some future HOF QBs prefer this and would think the pats are crazy for deflating balls due to the disadvantage it brings.

There is absolutely nothing preventing these screwed over guys from spilling their guts at any time right now....

I have been the toughest critic on this whole board on Brady and the Pats over this and I have idea if they have done this for years or not.

I guarantee there is a NDA agreement they signed with the Patriots. Otherwise there would have been a few dozen interviews with them already. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

Like what? "The Big Payoff (with the perfunctory gag clause)"?

Of course. There silence purchased with a few shekels....i assume that is your "dozens".

Not everyone likes to be a story. Especially men with families. They got a taste of what it's like to be in the media spotlight already and it wasn't pretty. It never is.

There are literally any number of reasons why they would choose not to talk. Saying there is absolutely none is just not accurate.

I have been the toughest critic on this whole board on Brady and the Pats over this and I have idea if they have done this for years or not.

I guarantee there is a NDA agreement they signed with the Patriots. Otherwise there would have been a few dozen interviews with them already. Where do you come up with this nonsense?

But the NDA is the most likely.

You are guaranteeing there was a payoff and you say I am coming up with nonsense?

Look, if your Bob Kraft, don't you "get to" these guys BEFORE they supply the "Deflator" texts to the NFLs personal lawyer (I mean "independent investigator") Ted Wells??

Come on! You make no sense. You don't pay for someone's silence after they have given up enough to cost you 4 wins, a million dollars and draft picks.

Come on Kelly...

Not everyone likes to be a story. Especially men with families. They got a taste of what it's like to be in the media spotlight already and it wasn't pretty. It never is.

There are literally any number of reasons why they would choose not to talk. Saying there is absolutely none is just not accurate.

But the NDA is the most likely.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/15/dont-expect-to-hear-from-mcnally-or-jastremski/

You are guaranteeing there was a payoff and you say I am coming up with nonsense?

Look, if your Bob Kraft, don't you "get to" these guys BEFORE they supply the "Deflator" texts to the NFLs personal lawyer (I mean "independent investigator") Ted Wells??

Come on! You make no sense. You don't pay for someone's silence after they have given up enough to cost you 4 wins, a million dollars and draft picks.

Come on Kelly...

Unless what they can reveal would cost Kraft more than four wins and a million bucks. Again, there's no way to know either way.

Come on Kelly...

I said nothing about a payoff. What are you talking about. I said there is no chance they didn't sign a non disclosure agreement and then linked an article from Florio the lawyer who said the same thing, as well as suggesting that if they did talk the Pats lawyers would sue them into oblivion.

I said nothing about a payoff. What are you talking about. I said there is no chance they didn't sign a non disclosure agreement and then linked an article from Florio the lawyer who said the same thing, as well as suggesting that if they did talk the Pats lawyers would sue them into oblivion.

"there's no way Tom Brady specifically asked me to deflate balls in Foxborough, on the road, in the bathroom, because he likes them deflated so his receivers can catch easily and his RBs will be able to hold on to the ball more easily, because--hey, even a few more fumbles a year can lead to a few plays that we all know can thorn the momentum of the game. Yeah, I never did that, even though I am, admittedly, The Deflator".

He says that once and everyone knows...yet he is indemnified against a suit.

Too easy...

I just gave you it. They could have knowledge that would threaten Krafts legacy. That's worth far more to him than a million dollars.

Like what? What knowledge would these home game ball boys have about...the owner of the team? You must have some thing mind

I just gave you it. They could have knowledge that would threaten Krafts legacy. That's worth far more to him than a million dollars.

He doesn't really bother reading the posts he responds to half the time, so you have to try to make it clear to him more than once.

He just made the payoff thing out of thin air anyway.

He doesn't really bother reading the posts he responds to half the time, so you have to try to make it clear to him more than once.

He just made the payoff thing out of thin air anyway.

Maybe you can help him. What do you think Kraft is hiding with these low level employees? What is this "knowledge"? Why just toss it out there as though it is something?

Edited by Mr. WEO

"there's no way Tom Brady specifically asked me to deflate balls in Foxborough, on the road, in the bathroom, because he likes them deflated so his receivers can catch easily and his RBs will be able to hold on to the ball more easily, because--hey, even a few more fumbles a year can lead to a few plays that we all know can thorn the momentum of the game. Yeah, I never did that, even though I am, admittedly, The Deflator".

He says that once and everyone knows...yet he is indemnified against a suit.

Too easy...

Why would he say that? That's stupid.

Like what? What knowledge would these home game ball boys have about...the owner of the team? You must have some thing mind

I don't. The point was your absolute conviction that there nothing compelling these men not to talk is absurd. Because it is.

You asked what could be worse than losing four games and a million bucks, I gave you a very plausible answer. If you want specifics I can invent some. Maybe Kraft has a penile implant and the reason the one guy was called the deflator was because Kraft liked to make him deflate his erections while maintaining absolute eye contact. Maybe Kraft has a pill addiction and McNally was his supplier. The possibilities are endless.

Which is why your statement is so absurd.

Maybe you can help him. What do you think Kraft is hiding with these low level employees? What is this "knowledge"? Why just toss it out there as though it is something?

I don't happen to think Kraft knew anything about it. But I can think of ten million reasons why he wouldn't want them to talk about what they do know. Is this a trick question?

Why would he say that? That's stupid.

Why stupid? By prefacing it with a denial and then acknowledging all that is already assumed or known, he confirms his role without admitting anything. What will Kraft say?-he's lying when he says he didn't do it?

Why stupid? By prefacing it with a denial and then acknowledging all that is already assumed or known, he confirms his role without admitting anything. What will Kraft say?-he's lying when he says he didn't do it?

Ummmmm... Because there is no truth to it? That could be a good reason.