Tired of Deflategate

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I maintained early on that he would never miss a game...

That's fine with me. I hope he plays all 16 and the Patriots* go 8-8. No excuses.

I like this take. No excuses, indeed. I won't feel good about beating the Patriots* until we are doing it with Brady as their QB.

I hope he files a suit, gets an injunction, and plays with the specter of a court ruling against him later on in the season, and BOOM!, he's suspended during a playoff run.

Or suspended during the throws of his worst season ever.

GO BILLS!!!

I like this take. No excuses, indeed. I won't feel good about beating the Patriots* until we are doing it with Brady as their QB.

I hope he files a suit, gets an injunction, and plays with the specter of a court ruling against him later on in the season, and BOOM!, he's suspended during a playoff run.

Or suspended during the throws of his worst season ever.

GO BILLS!!!

We saw signs of the decline last season. It took cheating to beat the Ravens in the playoffs, and seemingly Seattle's entire defense getting hurt AND an all-time horrible call for them to get #4.

I think we'll see more Chiefs games from them this season, especially since they got rid of all the mercenaries they brought in on defense, not to mention Wilfork.

Why does Brady get this treatment but no one else? Suit up Dareus against the Colts. If the NFL says anything just respond "Brady."

this treatment? which treatment is he getting? if anything hes caught it harder than others not lighter here.

are the Brady*** defenders forgetting that outspoken Robert Kraft actually took the Million $ penalty and then shut his trap?

IF Brady*** were innocent Kraft would still be fighting the fine.

I'd like to think that, but something tells me Kraft fell on the sword to save Tommy. Goodell just might say that's enough. I hope not, but I just don't trust their cozy relationship.

Tommy is guilty as hell though and everybody outside his fan club knows it.

GO BILLS!!!

I'd like to think that, but something tells me Kraft fell on the sword to save Tommy. Goodell just might say that's enough. I hope not, but I just don't trust their cozy relationship.

Tommy is guilty as hell though and everybody outside his fan club knows it.

GO BILLS!!!

It just doesn't make any sense to have the two equipment guys get fired, have the Patriots lose a #1 and #4 pick and get fined a million dollars. And Brady, who did it, gets nothing. Makes no sense at all. That's why I doubt that happens.

It just doesn't make any sense to have the two equipment guys get fired, have the Patriots lose a #1 and #4 pick and get fined a million dollars. And Brady, who did it, gets nothing. Makes no sense at all. That's why I doubt that happens.

Well, it doesn't make any justifiable sense. Which is why it might happen.

this treatment? which treatment is he getting? if anything hes caught it harder than others not lighter here.

On what planet? Players get suspended and they serve it. Brady cries like a little girl and the NFL makes exceptions for him.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Get ready for Brady's suspension to be lifted.

If that happens, the League better get ready for some major fan backlash. That would be utter BS and make a mockery of the League disciplinary process. The lesson? Just make enough of a stink and create a teeny tiny sliver of doubt and wedge yourself right through that sucker to daylight. It would also look an awful lot like a compromise between Kraft and Goodell--fine and draft picks in exchange for Brady. Until, of course, Bob tries to weasel those back, too, on the back of the suspension being vacated.

If that happens, the League better get ready for some major fan backlash. That would be utter BS and make a mockery of the League disciplinary process. The lesson? Just make enough of a stink and create a teeny tiny sliver of doubt and wedge yourself right through that sucker to daylight. It would also look an awful lot like a compromise between Kraft and Goodell--fine and draft picks in exchange for Brady. Until, of course, Bob tries to weasel those back, too, on the back of the suspension being vacated.

What would you think if the league stood strong but a third party vacated it later?