Tired of Deflategate

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope Goddell recuses himself. I want this to be fair as fair cam be. I am tired of hearing the Pats fan whine about this.

I hope he doesn't. Like he hasn't for the vast majority of cases.

I really do hope Goddell recuses himself. I want this to be fair as fair cam be. I am tired of hearing the Pats fan whine about this.

he won't

Roger needs to lay the hammer down and punish the poster boy for cheating.

If he recuses himself he'll look as if he's caving in to the Putz*

Out of curiousity, doc, what's the split? I've actually been interested in that topic but don't think there's any data to look at.

The only time he's recused himself was during Bountygate. I doubt he makes the same mistake twice.

My understanding is that there is evidence that the cheating had been going on all year and most likely even years prior.

A former ex-AFC East player that wishes to remain anonymous, said that they had complained to officials years prior, about the Pats using under-deflated balls but nothing was ever done about it. They were afraid if they made a big deal about it, the refs would retaliate, so they just accepted it.

My understanding is that there is evidence that the cheating had been going on all year and most likely even years prior.

A former ex-AFC East player that wishes to remain anonymous, said that they had complained to officials years prior, about the Pats using under-deflated balls but nothing was ever done about it. They were afraid if they made a big deal about it, the refs would retaliate, so they just accepted it.

I have no doubt they've been doing it for awhile. It's no coincidence that they cut their fumble rate by 43% after the new rule was put into place.

I just heard that Pats schmoozer Chris Mortensen on the radio saying "he isn't sure Brady deserves any games. And, he believes Goodell really wants to give Tom a chance to show him something to make him reduce the suspension." I'm concerned that are going to reduce it to one game and that will be it.

I just heard that Pats schmoozer Chris Mortensen on the radio saying "he isn't sure Brady deserves any games. And, he believes Goodell really wants to give Tom a chance to show him something to make him reduce the suspension." I'm concerned that are going to reduce it to one game and that will be it.

im at the point where I don't care anymore. No I don't want him eligible when we play them, because he's really good regardless of his cheating tactics, but he's been exposed as an arrogant fraud as have the Pats*. If Goodell wants to look like a joke and bring it down to 1 game, it is what it is.

Hope Rog doesn't vacillate. He was angry and should continue to be. Protect the shield. The tide is turning in the NFL whether any fans want to admit it or not.

it would make Rog look seriously weak if he reduced it to less than 2. But if he really does have a "wink, wink" deal with Kraft then it just shows some things never change and the Bills will just need to make Brady wish he actually had been suspended week 2, when its all said and done.

it would make Rog look seriously weak if he reduced it to less than 2. But if he really does have a "wink, wink" deal with Kraft then it just shows some things never change and the Bills will just need to make Brady wish he actually had been suspended week 2, when its all said and done.

the nods and winks, drive me nuts. and its true enough. Its a club of rich and influential Men paying Goodell to navigate the ship.

Thats one of the reasons i worry already ,when we play the Cowboys in the super Bowl. and of course get after Romo. Then the refs do that thing they do, ala Patriots.

the nods and winks, drive me nuts. and its true enough. Its a club of rich and influential Men paying Goodell to navigate the ship.

Thats one of the reasons i worry already ,when we play the Cowboys in the super Bowl. and of course get after Romo. Then the refs do that thing they do, ala Patriots.

Nah, now we have the richer owner!

excellent (I think) so when is the hearing? aka when does he lay down the hammer (not forgive Tommy*) for telling lies and rubbing flaunting the rules in the NFL's face.