Harvard student's model picks Fish to win division

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That seems absurd to me. Dolphins at 77% and NE at 62%? Didn't NE just win the SB? They still essentially have the same team.

The Pats* lost some key players in FA, including Shane Vareen, Vince Wolfork, and both their starting CBs, including Derelle Revis.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/179016-2015-16-buffalo-bills-negative-thread/?p=3605391

WAT put it in the Bills Negative pinned thread.

I hope the Fins have a good team this year and I hope The Bills kick the stank out of them for the next dozen years.

Tannehill isn't as close to as hateable as Marino. He seems super boring. He needs to fake bake and just start screaming all the time.

But Suh on the other hand. I hope him and RI just try and take each other's knees out. I'm sort of kidding but I would have RI do whatever he could to get SUh kicked out.

Can everyone picture it now, suh tries to manhandled Richie then stomps on him. Richie gets up and starts hitting suh in the head with suhs arm repeating "why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? " then send him text messages from the sidelines about nailing suhs mom.....

But really, what do Harvard students know about football and sports?

The Pats* lost some key players in FA, including Shane Vareen, Vince Wolfork, and both their starting CBs, including Derelle Revis.

Look, gun to my head, I'm still taking the Pats to win the division but they lost a TON in their secondary.

Yup, I totally forgot about Revis. But they've made the playoffs easily every year Brady has played so can't see that changing now. And they've done it with some serious scrubs on defense before.

Didn't the Dolphins "win" the offseason 2 years ago when they signed Wallace, Ellerbe, Wheeler, re-signed Hartline and drafted Dion Jordan? They were destined to make the playoffs...

Funny, none of those players are currently on the team.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Didn't the Dolphins "win" the offseason 2 years ago when they signed Wallace, Ellerbe, Wheeler, re-signed Hartline and drafted Dion Jordan? They were destined to make the playoffs...

Funny, none of those players are currently on the team.

I'm not scared of the Dolphins at all. They just don't have the overall team attitude that the Pats and Jets have.

I'm worried about the Jets defense because they have good depth in the front 7 and their new coach is a defensive guru. Hopefully, he will prove to be a mediocre head coach.

This is based on player past performance, not on how well a player fits into a team's schemes, how good the coaching is, recovery from injuries, or a thousand other factors that make football so hard to predict and so much fun to argue about.

Boy, I can't wait for training camp to start. Enough with these silly summertime distractions.

This is based on player past performance, not on how well a player fits into a team's schemes, how good the coaching is, recovery from injuries, or a thousand other factors that make football so hard to predict and so much fun to argue about.

Boy, I can't wait for training camp to start. Enough with these silly summertime distractions.

I like the ELO system, though, for helping me in my weekly pick 'em league. It proved to be successful last year.