Kevin Hart

Was gonna post this in the pet peeves thread, but decided it was worthy of it's own thread. Am I the only person who doesn't think this dude is funny? He's so full of himself. He makes his living off loud noises, and stupid faces. He's like this generation's Dane Cook. A cult following of the lowest common denominator.

I think Kevin Hart does great stand up comedy. He is friggin hilarious IMO. Not such a huge fan of his movies though.

All right, all right, all right!!!! You gonna learn today!!

That's part of what I hate. He lives off stupid catch phrases. Like Git-R-Done. Or remember Carlos Mencia? He was that Mexian Chapelle knockoff Comedy Central hired when he went nuts, with Dee Dee Dee?

That's part of what I hate. He lives off stupid catch phrases. Like Git-R-Done. Or remember Carlos Mencia? He was that Mexian Chapelle knockoff Comedy Central hired when he went nuts, with Dee Dee Dee?

I completely disagree. There is a lot more substance to his material than you give him credit for. What happened? Did Kevin Hart pee pee in your Cheerios this morning? I think he is one of the better comedians out there right now.

Was gonna post this in the pet peeves thread, but decided it was worthy of it's own thread. Am I the only person who doesn't think this dude is funny? He's so full of himself. He makes his living off loud noises, and stupid faces. He's like this generation's Dane Cook. A cult following of the lowest common denominator.

It's you. Not him.

If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and check out real husband's of Hollywood. It is a fake reality show and hilarious.

Also how is he full of himself? A lot of his comedy and almost that entire show makes fun of him.

I'm with you, but apparently as this board and his movies would indicate, we are in the vast minority. I haven't ever seen him do anything that I thought was remotely funny in stand up or in a movie. To each their own I guess.

• 1 month later...

i've said before, I am guilty of using my phone to take pictures at shows, I do try and take pictures when the act first takes the stage and try and put it away, sometimes a better picture presents itself and i take more, but I try to do it quickly without disturbing others and put them away. but there are people that certainly overdo it.

He makes me laugh. I also don't have any sticks up my butt though.

I would have done the same thing, rude ass people.