NFL Coach says RG3 is "done" as effective QB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some clips last year where RGIII couldn't make the simplest throws to wide open receivers just 10 or 15 yards downfield. That isn't a question of his legs or his arm, it's his head. Someone said he was broken, and unless he gets that on straight, he's through.

What a shame. Shanahan should never coach again, and the doctor who cleared RGIII should be fired. A rare and unique talent, so exciting to watch in his rookie year, ruined.

I saw some clips last year where RGIII couldn't make the simplest throws to wide open receivers just 10 or 15 yards downfield. That isn't a question of his legs or his arm, it's his head. Someone said he was broken, and unless he gets that on straight, he's through.

What a shame. Shanahan should never coach again, and the doctor who cleared RGIII should be fired. A rare and unique talent, so exciting to watch in his rookie year, ruined.

This is very unfortunately a quite real possibility> with the media and nfl pundits still shunning him.

almost like he hit/had sex/ with Rog G's moms niece's mother . He is not liked at all.

what is the truth here? Almost worth watching a REDSKINS game if the Bills are not on. almost

Holy cow....that's whacky right there..

No one ruined RGIII except for RGIII

to be honest....

IMO both parties are at faut. RGIII and hid fathers ego/hubris and Shanny for not controlling (developing) his QB actions.

Living in the DC area you heard everything 4 to 6 hours a day on that saga.

Holy cow....that's whacky right there..

is this one surgeon defending another surgeon?

granted his suggestion is a bit harsh, the whole affair was a fiasco. Again living in DC I have heard every version out there.

once RGIII started limping and came off the field the surgeon should have looked at him and told Shanny to keep him off of the field.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever