Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

because we have seen so many effective solutions from cons. even the great reagan.

i suspect he's read "everyman". you?

Is everything "left" & "right" to you? Do you not realize that they are all incompetent and full of **** no matter what ideology they pretend to represent?

Is everything "left" & "right" to you? Do you not realize that they are all incompetent and full of **** no matter what ideology they pretend to represent?

i like bernie. i think he's real. i think he's smart. i think he;s honest. unfortunately, he hasn't a chance of winning. so yes, i get your point.

here we go again with the all inclusive terms. guess i'm not everyone (everyman http://www.cummingsstudyguides.net/Guides3/Everyman.html - it's a classic!)?. i think he's quite bright. he had the credentials to get in to and graduate from univ of chicago. i don't think he grabbed any coat tails to do that. i'm trying to think of a repug candidate that is brighter. Jeb? Trump? nope and nope. also rans? nope,nope,nope….

oh and i'm wondering where the word bloviating might source to in your post…but not wondering hard.

Rand went to medical school. Those credentials are much higher than U of Chicago.

Rand went to medical school. Those credentials are much higher than U of Chicago.

me too. sorry, doesn't carry much weight around here. but i graduated undergrad. rand didn't. and that's where many actually learn to think. med school is a very difficult trade school. nonetheless, he's clearly bright albeit misguided.

me too. sorry, doesn't carry much weight around here. but i graduated undergrad. rand didn't. and that's where many actually learn to think. med school is a very difficult trade school. nonetheless, he's clearly bright albeit misguided.

Learn to think about what, exactly?

Rand didn't graduate Baylor, so what? He still attended for 3 years. Does the lack of a shiny piece of paper mean he didn't "learn to think?"

Edited by FireChan

Learn to think about what, exactly?

Rand didn't graduate Baylor, so what? He still attended for 3 years. Does the lack of a shiny piece of paper mean he didn't "learn to think?"

it's pretty curious really. i guess duke didn't require an undergrad degree but that was about the time i was applying. everywhere i applied sure as hell did. and a damn good gpa. kinda makes me wonder….

oh, and learn to think about just about everything. question standard beliefs. learn how to analyze data. learn how to reason. learn how to test hypotheses. learn how to research scholarly journals. stuff like that.

Edited by birdog1960

you keep using this inclusive word "people". I submit that there are plenty of specific people that are very well informed on these issues.

So are you really usuing these words literally to be all inclusive whenever they are used? This is the argument you're going to make? So when someone says people drive me crazy or people are stupid do you take that to mean every person on the planet or just in these cases to make a very stupid point? i hope you're consistent with this but I highly doubt it.

oh, and learn to think about just about everything. question standard beliefs. learn how to analyze data. learn how to reason. learn how to test hypotheses. learn how to research scholarly journals. stuff like that.

So you choose to be this stupid?

Bernie didn't work the rope line at the Jefferson Jackson dinner. He just likes being interviewed and giving speeches. You can't win without a Super PAC in post Citizens United Supreme Court decision America

So are you really usuing these words literally to be all inclusive whenever they are used? This is the argument you're going to make? So when someone says people drive me crazy or people are stupid do you take that to mean every person on the planet or just in these cases to make a very stupid point? i hope you're consistent with this but I highly doubt it.

If I said people that support trump are intellectual light weights, would you interpret that as inclusive of all trump supporters? Cuz that's what would have bee intended.