Titans WR Justin Hunter in jail

@NC5: Titans WR Justin Hunter is in jail in Virginia after police charged him w/1 ct of felonious assault in Virginia Beach http://t.co/jkHGxAjU1J

@CoryCurtis2: Titan WR Justin Hunter is in a Virginia Beach jail without bond. Charges are malicious intent, stabbing, cutting, wounding per jail report

This guy can't get out of his own way. Hope it wasn't over beach chairs.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Thank heavens they took Hunter. If you remember Buddy said on day 2 of the 2013 draft we had Hunter and Woods as our two targets they took Hunter we took Woods. Deal worked out for us I'd say.

I was hoping Hunter fell to them that year too but wasn't disappointed when they drafted Woods

VA Beach has been off the chain for a while now. A lot of stuff pops off down there. A guy a I work with, his son got killed during a gun fight by catching a stray bullet. I live in VA and don't even go there anymore. I'd much rather ride for about 3-1/2 or 4 hours to get to OBX.

VA Beach has been off the chain for a while now. A lot of stuff pops off down there. A guy a I work with, his son got killed during a gun fight by catching a stray bullet. I live in VA and don't even go there anymore. I'd much rather ride for about 3-1/2 or 4 hours to get to OBX.

which obx?

I like the lower ones because I've spent more time there but gotta, just gotta, get Kitty Hawk and all that mess some day.

which obx?

I like the lower ones because I've spent more time there but gotta, just gotta, get Kitty Hawk and all that mess some day.

We stay in Nags Head on occasion, but usually head down towards Rodanthe, Avon, or Hatteras.