It's OK because it's done for "Social Justice"

This could go in several threads ........I'll throw it here.

The Klu Klux Klan and the New Black Panther Party held separate protests for and against the Confederate battle flag at the South Carolina statehouse yesterday.

The two sides competed for the “Hate Group of the Year” title and from all reports, it looked to be a draw.

NBC News:

The two sides hurled insults and racial epithets at each other for about an hour. And then, a state trooper was snapped assisting an elderly neo-Nazi wearing a shirt with a swastika on it, who was apparently overcome by the heat, up the stairs of the statehouse.

The trooper — Leroy Smith — is black.

kkk.jpg

What do you suppose those two men were thinking?

This could go in several threads ........I'll throw it here.

The Klu Klux Klan and the New Black Panther Party held separate protests for and against the Confederate battle flag at the South Carolina statehouse yesterday.

The two sides competed for the “Hate Group of the Year” title and from all reports, it looked to be a draw.

NBC News:

The two sides hurled insults and racial epithets at each other for about an hour. And then, a state trooper was snapped assisting an elderly neo-Nazi wearing a shirt with a swastika on it, who was apparently overcome by the heat, up the stairs of the statehouse.

The trooper — Leroy Smith — is black.

kkk.jpg

What do you suppose those two men were thinking?

Probably thinking "Damn good thing he/I didn't wear my Confederate flag t-shirt today..."

So, why exactly would you like the group of guys on the left, but not the one on the right? Just curious.

They are erudite, articulate, personable men, all of high achievement, all good representatives of Conservative thought.

Mr. Obama has achieved the Presidency, but he has none of their depth.

He is a one-note johnny, who trades on his skin pigmentation.

Clear enough ?

I don't know what the hell they were arguing about.The Klan was started by democrats and the Black Panthers are democrats. I guess they are just confused like all democrats.

Edited by Very wide right

They are erudite, articulate, personable men, all of high achievement, all good representatives of Conservative thought.

Mr. Obama has achieved the Presidency, but he has none of their depth.

He is a one-note johnny, who trades on his skin pigmentation.

Clear enough ?

Loud and clear!