Do you buy or subscribe to a print newspaper?

I was thinking about this when we were in the grocery store last weekend, and we passed by the newspaper "rack" at the grocery store which used to have about a dozen newspapers there. Now, there is only the Dallas Morning News and Wall Street Journal.

I know that everyone on this board reads online newspapers, but I was wondering if anyone still gets a newspaper, especially a daily newspaper.

FYI, we only get the Sunday Dallas Morning News and the Sunday Sherman Herald Democrat. And really, it's more for the ads than anything else.

I get the WSJ delivered to my office M-F and Saturday to my house, that is when the bastard can actually deliver it. We actually get it three out four weeks a month. I guess he felt he made it up to us last week by delivering two.

Haven't had a newspaper delivered to my house in probably eight years.

They were handing out the LA Times at my grocery store last week. I waved the guy off (I stopped getting the LA Times when it sabotaged Schwarzenegger the day of the recall election), and the only thing he could mutter to me as I walked by was, "But...the coupons...."

Yes. The LA Times is important because....coupons.

They were handing out the LA Times at my grocery store last week. I waved the guy off (I stopped getting the LA Times when it sabotaged Schwarzenegger the day of the recall election), and the only thing he could mutter to me as I walked by was, "But...the coupons...."

I need the newspaper to start the fireplace in the winter :D

Washington Post has taken to bulk mailing the coupons and advertisements.

Only use I ever had for it was the crosswords. But those are online now...

I delivered the Buffalo News when I was a kid back in the 1970's. Sorry, just felt like throwing that in and no I don't get the paper

Do you remember the wire they bundled the paper with when the news truck dropped them off for you to deliver?You certainly couldn't give that top copy to any customers cause the wire always tore it up.So dad always got that copy.

I need the newspaper to start the fireplace in the winter :D

I justified my subscription for a long time like that too. I needed it for stuffing packages- Covering the floors when I paint- Paper mache- Lighting things on fire, Christmas wrapping, etc.

But no matter how things I thought of, the paper just kept coming, It piled up so much I just had to cancel.

I justified my subscription for a long time like that too. I needed it for stuffing packages- Covering the floors when I paint- Paper mache- Lighting things on fire, Christmas wrapping, etc.

But no matter how things I thought of, the paper just kept coming, It piled up so much I just had to cancel.

It's cheaper to just buy the blank paper from UHaul or someone.

Do you remember the wire they bundled the paper with when the news truck dropped them off for you to deliver?You certainly couldn't give that top copy to any customers cause the wire always tore it up.So dad always got that copy.

Yes I do. My introduction to wire cutters

Totally forgot about that!