Mockingbird Attack!!!

Corp000085

Over the past week, I've had a group of 2-3 mockingbirds take up residence in a bush at the corner of my driveway. They are notoriously territorial and will even attack humans if they are a perceived threat. With that said, I'm public enemy #1 to them. Besides killing them or re landscaping, anyone got any suggestions to ward them away or at least stop the dive-bombs?

On a side note, these birds set up in military like positions using roof peaks and a streetlight. They're actually rather interesting creatures if not really annoying!

Over the past week, I've had a group of 2-3 mockingbirds take up residence in a bush at the corner of my driveway. They are notoriously territorial and will even attack humans if they are a perceived threat. With that said, I'm public enemy #1 to them. Besides killing them or re landscaping, anyone got any suggestions to ward them away or at least stop the dive-bombs?

On a side note, these birds set up in military like positions using roof peaks and a streetlight. They're actually rather interesting creatures if not really annoying!

Man up, shoot the f*ck out of them.

Well it turns out if I cut the yard, lay down fertilizer and big poison throughout the yard with an aggressive posture, lots of yelling and stomping my feet, they will leave you alone.

After that your neighbors would probably leave you alone too.

Man up, shoot the f*ck out of them.

^this

Paintball gun should do the trick. Just be aware of your surroundings in case you miss

Around these parts they call them "DC Tom birds."

Because you both like to sh*t on stuff from up high on your perch