No good deed goes unpunished

It creates jobs for the homeless and also provides them with food for their table paper plate discarded bread wrapper.

In France the indigent young people all have dogs. The Police won't pick them up if they have a dog. The dog would have to be taken to a shelter, so they leave them alone to play Frisbee and panhandle.

If you are "giving" your trash to the government, they should have a right to inspect it.

To that extent, if you don't give your trash to the government, and just keep it to yourself, your neighbors will complain.

When your neighbors complain, the government comes to your house and makes you give them your trash.

If you refuse, the government will condemn your home, kick you out and take your house over.

So are you really giving the government your trash, or are you giving in to the government overlords against the threat of eviction?

Nonsense

Hi jboyst62. How are you? Hope you are enjoying the summer

the summer is is great! Roasted smores on the cross bon fire last night, boy were my sheets covered in smoke. My flag is, too. Soon I am going to take puppies from children and defraud welfare victims of healthcare insurance. But my weekend will be great, I am going to march against gays and food scap laws in the Pfafftown Anti-lgBLT parade. I'm dressing as heman this year.

the summer is is great! Roasted smores on the cross bon fire last night, boy were my sheets covered in smoke. My flag is, too. Soon I am going to take puppies from children and defraud welfare victims of healthcare insurance. But my weekend will be great, I am going to march against gays and food scap laws in the Pfafftown Anti-lgBLT parade. I'm dressing as heman this year.

Damn food scraps!

To that extent, if you don't give your trash to the government, and just keep it to yourself, your neighbors will complain.

When your neighbors complain, the government comes to your house and makes you give them your trash.

If you refuse, the government will condemn your home, kick you out and take your house over.

So are you really giving the government your trash, or are you giving in to the government overlords against the threat of eviction?

You know this from personal experience?

But, you make a good point. It's like we really don't own our own homes. Try not paying property taxes.

Ethan Blevins, an attorney with the Pacific Legal Foundation, said courts have held that even law-enforcement agencies need warrants to look through people’s trash.
When the ordinance took effect in January, garbage haulers were instructed not to rip open garbage bags to inspect their contents, but to pay attention to what they could see in transparent containers, loose or coming out of bags.

Dear Mr. Blevins,

It's called "plain view doctrine."

Now please turn in your law degree and go back to flipping burgers, you !@#$ing moron.