White People

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time you post you deliver more and more merit to the concept of secession.

Why are you posting on this thread? since when are the Irish white people, put the bottle down - I mean white maybe but never people at least that is what my culture says.

So then the majority of us posting here do not have white privilege? That's interesting. And I think most of us "non-whites" are pretty successful. How did we do that?

Italian that looks like an Arab that's successful.

I must be Bill Nye smart.

I think that was my most popular post yet. :thumbsup:

No, you feel that was your most popular post yet. If you actually thought, you wouldn't spout such myopic nonsense.

since when are the Irish white people, put the bottle down - I mean white maybe but never people at least that is what my culture says.

You and culture (or class, for that matter) have nothing to do with each other.

are you trying to make this about race?

No. The left is.

I'm sorry if this is gonna hurt feelings but a lot of you aren't really white people - English, Scottish, Scandinavian, some German's but not Bavarian peasants- in fact if you're Catholic you are probably out of luck

What's the definition of white then? How many Americans are the product of mixed marriages between European countries not listed above? Most? What's the cut off? How much English blood do you need to be white?

I'm sorry if this is gonna hurt feelings but a lot of you aren't really white people - English, Scottish, Scandinavian, some German's but not Bavarian peasants- in fact if you're Catholic you are probably out of luck

So I'm not white? Well, that's a relief.

What's the definition of white then? How many Americans are the product of mixed marriages between European countries not listed above? Most? What's the cut off? How much English blood do you need to be white?

Real white people are bigoted against people who think they are white - If you can't get upset about people coming over the Southern boarder destroying America because you know the Irish and Italians already destroyed it you might be really white.

So I'm not white? Well, that's a relief.

also a relief to white people