ESPN The Mag Body Issue 2015 (photos NSFW)

Yup. It's official. You're the worst.

The worst is the person adding the captions in that "write-up." Why are they so obsessed with nipples? The whole free the nipple thing is so !@#$ing stupid.

I'm kind of in favor of it...

Hey, I like boobs as much as the next red-blooded male, but if I want to see them I'll go places other than espn.com and instagram.

Edited by LeviF91

I'm not losing any sleep over nipples one way or the other, but it never ceases to amaze me how violence gets glorified in popular culture while simple body parts can be so stigmatized.

I heard Will Ferrell talk recently about movie ratings. Anchorman 2 was trying very hard to get a PG-13 rating, but getting tons of grief from the MPAA about some poopie and dicky doo type jokes. They had to cut a lot of stuff to get the PG-13. Meanwhile, the Hunger Games movies are filled with graphic images of children murdering other children for sport, wrapped up in some very adult themes of oppression, fascism, mass murder, etc... And Hunger Games had no trouble with the MPAA and gets the PG-13 rating.

I know this argument gets brought up all the time and has become a cliche, but there's something very important there. A lot of people have a lot of weird fear and repression about not only sex, but the human body.

I'm not losing any sleep over nipples one way or the other, but it never ceases to amaze me how violence gets glorified in popular culture while simple body parts can be so stigmatized.

I heard Will Ferrell talk recently about movie ratings. Anchorman 2 was trying very hard to get a PG-13 rating, but getting tons of grief from the MPAA about some poopie and dicky doo type jokes. They had to cut a lot of stuff to get the PG-13. Meanwhile, the Hunger Games movies are filled with graphic images of children murdering other children for sport, wrapped up in some very adult themes of oppression, fascism, mass murder, etc... And Hunger Games had no trouble with the MPAA and gets the PG-13 rating.

I know this argument gets brought up all the time and has become a cliche, but there's something very important there. A lot of people have a lot of weird fear and repression about not only sex, but the human body.

I concur 100%. We glorify violence, but freak out over nipplegate. What a nation of prudes. No wonder Americans shoot each other