Your last meal....

A Hungry Man Dinner (with the tinfoil platter)

Shish-ka-Bobs (with metal skewers)

A LaNova Cheese and Pepperoni pizza (cardboard box)

A 12 pack of LaBatts Blue bottles

First, I fashion a knife out of the tinfoil platter and threaten the guards next to me,

Then, after I cuff them, I use the shish-ka-bob skewars to unlock the cell where I'm held

Then, I create a cardboard head that bears a striking resemblance to me

and finally, I throw 10 LaBatts Blue in my bag and walk out in the guard's clothes so I can walk over to the bus stop and hitch a ride to NYC for a nice steak dinner.

Haha. You solved CBF's riddle!

As for me, I could never pick 1 last meal. It would be impossible, and likely disappointing.

French fries

Chicken n dumplings

Ice cream

Starburst and skittles

Grilled cheese

A good week

Good wings

Anita beer. Forget the type. Maybe Mardi gras

Veal parm with side of spaghetti. And a side of wings, dry, with hot sauce on the side (in case I need to pour it over my girlfriend's head before shoving her in the oven).

I found the absolute best wings outside of NY this past weekend along a lake at some small stand, a tamarack boat stop. This reminded me of them, they were just right dry and not soggy like most places.

Me? I'd like a nice veal t-bone with asparagus, a good red wine and a sour cherry tart for dessert. Then Kate Upton.

a veal tbine? Why only a 10-12oz tbine? You won't get much. Better off an eye of round steak from veal or the ribeye even.

opossum is code for Boyst.

you rang?

I'm putting my order in next week for the next harvest. I need to see if anyone wants any but I have another dater in early September. It probably not timr

Edited by jboyst62

• Bottle of No. 3 Gin, bucket of ice and a lemon.
  • Roasted beef bone marrow, toasted croissant, sea salt.
  • Buttered papperdelle, braised beef short ribs, romano cheese and black pepper.
  • 1 pound lake erie perch, onion rings, tatar sauce.
  • Peameal bacon on a white toasted bun, melted processed cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato and onion.
  • Slice of a double cheese and pepperoni Bocce pizza.

I just had that on the weekend it was amazing

CBF

i'm gonna go with Golden Corral(or any similar all you can eat buffet style joint), I know the food isn't great, but if it's my last meal, I want to be able to extend it a very long time

oh, and Kate Upton if Jennifer Aniston is busy

Beef on Weck. Wings from the Nine-Eleven Tavern in South Buffalo. Some of my mom's chicken and rice. Washed down with whatever beer I happen to be fond of at the time, which right now is a Hopadillo IPA. Apple pie for desert.

WECK.

Holy **** how could I not have said weck. Two Wecks, a sixer of OV splits and a metrick !@#$ton of horseradish. GO TIME.