Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

So we don't lose track of this gem...

No, does not bother me in the least. They created a narrative that was technically untrue, I guess, to show progress. But as far as lies go this was a pretty tiny one. And if my president has to tell some lies to create peace, I'm all for it. It's not like lying us into a war

Oh, and:

64275925.jpg

He aint heavy..............................he's my brother......................

David Rhodes, president of CBS, is the brother of failed novelist turned Obama Middle East guru Ben Rhodes,

whom, as the New York Times noted last week, “is still, chiefly, a writer, who is using a new set of tools — along with the traditional arts of narrative and spin — to create stories of great consequence on the biggest page imaginable. The narratives he frames, the voices of senior officials, the columnists and reporters whose work he skillfully shapes and ventriloquizes, and even the president’s own speeches and talking points, are the only dots of color in a much larger vision about who Americans are and where we are going that Rhodes and the president have been formulating together over the past seven years.”

More:Ben Rhodes’s brother, the day after Benghazi: The government thinks this could be a coordinated attack, not a video protest…

Two days later, Sexton reminds us, Ben Rhodes sent out an e-mail ahead of Susan Rice’s Sunday show appearances urging her ‘to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy.’”

44801_56075_thumb_ob.jpg

Ben, the two of us need look no more,
We both found what we were looking for.
With a friend to call my own,
I'll never be alone, and you, my friend, will see,
You've got a friend in me.

There is just no way around this. It was a straight up verified lie and he gloated about it. I still can't believe the chutzpah of this !@#$bag Rhodes

It looks like the GOP may be putting a ball in motion to have hearings about the lies.

Tomorrow, I'm sure, this will be considered racist for questioning a liar who happens to work for a black man.

This is dishonest

What do you care? You're on record stating that you enjoy lying and don't mind being lied to... So long as it's a Democrat lying to you. Which makes you disingenuous and stupid on top of your other numerous crippling mental conditions.

But thanks for playing, asshat.

What do you care? You're on record stating that you enjoy lying and don't mind being lied to... So long as it's a Democrat lying to you. Which makes you disingenuous and stupid on top of your other numerous crippling mental conditions.

But thanks for playing, asshat.

:lol:

Maybe changing your diet will help with your emotional imbalance little guy.

:lol:

Maybe changing your diet will help with your emotional imbalance little guy.

No, does not bother me in the least. They created a narrative that was technically untrue, I guess, to show progress. But as far as lies go this was a pretty tiny one. And if my president has to tell some lies to create peace, I'm all for it. It's not like lying us into a war

Asshat.