Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

No, does not bother me in the least. They created a narrative that was technically untrue, I guess, to show progress. But as far as lies go this was a pretty tiny one. And if my president has to tell some lies to create peace, I'm all for it. It's not like lying us into a war

Color me shocked that an admitted liar like yourself is okay with lying. Even less shocking is your complete and total hypocrisy on nearly every issue.

You're the poster child for illiterate, hateful, asshats everywhere. You must be proud.

No, does not bother me in the least. They created a narrative that was technically untrue, I guess, to show progress. But as far as lies go this was a pretty tiny one. And if my president has to tell some lies to create peace, I'm all for it. It's not like lying us into a war

Wow.`

Written without a hint of irony or awareness of what he's supporting.

If there was any doubt about the absolute lack of moral fiber (or backbone) in Gator, that post should remove all doubt.

Ha ha, this from a conspiracy theorist :lol:

I'm a realist Mr Minion

Color me shocked that an admitted liar like yourself is okay with lying. Even less shocking is your complete and total hypocrisy on nearly every issue.

You're the poster child for illiterate, hateful, asshats everywhere. You must be proud.

He's a Dem so...

Ha ha, this from a conspiracy theorist :lol:

I'm a realist Mr Minion

No, you're not a realist. You're an asshat who lies and doesn't mind being lied to.

It wasn't a "tiny" lie, it was the whole basis of the Iran agreement.

You don't lie?

You're the biggest lying asshat on this board by a long stretch, something you not only keep demonstrating but you brag about. You lied about the origin of your (super lame) minion joke; it was something I never said in a conversation you completely misunderstood yet you keep going back to it as a trump card. Which it is, a trump card demonstrating your own idiocy -- and it's hilarious you keep using it.

Now you've admitted that you don't mind the government lying to you when it's for "progress" -- which is hilarious considering you're throwing around the term "conspiracy theorist" as some sort of dig with the same breath. I'd explain the irony there, but we all know you wouldn't understand it because you have the mental abilities of a half eaten crayon.

So, yeah. You're a liar. You're an asshat. You're completely unable to think independently. You're not funny, and you're seemingly incapable of empathy or compassion.There's nothing you offer this board other than being a punchline and cat toy for the rest of us to bat around.

You're the biggest lying asshat on this board by a long stretch, something you not only keep demonstrating but you brag about. You lied about the origin of your (super lame) minion joke; it was something I never said in a conversation you completely misunderstood yet you keep going back to it as a trump card. Which it is, a trump card demonstrating your own idiocy -- and it's hilarious you keep using it.

Now you've admitted that you don't mind the government lying to you when it's for "progress" -- which is hilarious considering you're throwing around the term "conspiracy theorist" as some sort of dig with the same breath. I'd explain the irony there, but we all know you wouldn't understand it because you have the mental abilities of a half eaten crayon.

So, yeah. You're a liar. You're an asshat. You're completely unable to think independently. You're not funny, and you're seemingly incapable of empathy or compassion.There's nothing you offer this board other than being a punchline and cat toy for the rest of us to bat around.

Is that a yes?

Yeah, but, y'know...who did it hurt, really? I mean, it's not like the lie led to Iran getting $150B and a pathway to a nuke.

Oh. Wait.

Nevermind.

Edited by LABillzFan

Yeah, but, y'know...who did it hurt, really? I mean, it's not like the lie led to Iran getting $150B and a pathway to a nuke.

Oh. Wait.

Nevermind.

All worth it for Obama's legacy.

You really think so? I thought it was a throw away part of the narrative myself.

Or, was it a no?

Is that a yes?

Or, was it a no?

It was a "go !@#$ yourself, you lying asshat."

Not surprised that wasn't clear, your comprehension skills are on par with a wet paper bag. Considering how often you lie, excuse other people's lies as "progress", laugh over dead Americans, and wish for mass shootings to take place between people who have different opinions than you, you should REALLY be looking inward. Try to fix the mess that is Gator before trying to label anyone else. You're clearly awful at it.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

It was a "go !@#$ yourself, you lying asshat."

Not surprised that wasn't clear, your comprehension skills are on par with a wet paper bag. Considering how often you lie, excuse other people's lies as "progress", laugh over dead Americans, and wish for mass shootings to take place between people who have different opinions than you, you should REALLY be looking inward. Try to fix the mess that is Gator before trying to label anyone else. You're clearly awful at it.

Hypocrite! :lol:

Who would have guess? :lol: