Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

The US Ambassador was absent. Another example of "leading from your behind" by this regime of smug amateurs.

See heres the problem. .. I dont think they are amateurs. I think they are calculating and deliberate anti Semite statists. They are professional asshats who dont care about what is good for America and only want to follow their leftist marching orders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

bad news war mongers, that slogan you keep using as the basis to get US into yet another war quagmire, isn't what you said it was

Iran's Ayatollah clarifies that 'death to America' slogan refers to policies

“It goes without saying that the slogan does not mean death to the American nation; this slogan means death to the US’s policies, death to arrogance,” he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/03/ayatollah-khamenei-iran-death-to-america

Edited by JTSP

bad news war mongers, that slogan you keep using as the basis to get US into yet another war quagmire, isn't what you said it was

“It goes without saying that the slogan does not mean death to the American nation; this slogan means death to the US’s policies, death to arrogance,” he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/03/ayatollah-khamenei-iran-death-to-america

Ah ok. Thanks for the clarification.

“Iran [Reportedly] Tests New Ballistic Missile in Violation of Nuclear Deal.”

Or as Amir Taheri today writes in the New York Post, Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal.”

Meanwhile, on driving range at Torrey Pines today

CRD1d5KUwAAhJmz.jpg

It's a shame he didn't spend his entire presidency on the golf course. America would be ahead and he'd be a 2 handicap.

It goes without saying that the slogan does not mean death to the American nation; this slogan means death to the USs policies, death to arrogance, he said.

Ok then. We're all cool here. Not a thing to worry about.

Oh I do have a couple questions for you. Why do you take his word for it? They've been saying Death to America and Isreal for a long time. Why is he just coming out with this now?

Am I the only one who finds it interesting that the person who wants to have Israel and all the Jews wiped off the face of the earth is calling other people war mongers?

I'm guessing you were born after 1980?

I would have gone with "just fell off the turnip truck."

Well...yeah.

But no one who remembers the Shah, the Iranian Revolution, the hostage crisis, and the 1980's in general would honestly think that "Death to America" didn't mean death to America. The best any non-turnip person could say is that it represents a welcome moderation of the Iranian rhetoric and position.

Though I'm not betting the house on that.

Well...yeah.

But no one who remembers the Shah, the Iranian Revolution, the hostage crisis, and the 1980's in general would honestly think that "Death to America" didn't mean death to America. The best any non-turnip person could say is that it represents a welcome moderation of the Iranian rhetoric and position.

Though I'm not betting the house on that.

I started college the fall of 1979 just after the start of the hostage crisis. I had this in my dorm room window.

HeyIran.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

LEGACY ! !

Iran Threatens to Walk Away from Nuke Deal
Washington Times, by Adam Kredo

Original Article

Iran has threatened to walk away from the recently inked nuclear deal and stop rolling back its nuclear enrichment program, according to recent comments by Hassan Rouhani, the Islamic Republic’s president.

LEGACY ! !

Iran Threatens to Walk Away from Nuke Deal

Washington Times, by Adam Kredo

Original Article

Iran has threatened to walk away from the recently inked nuclear deal and stop rolling back its nuclear enrichment program, according to recent comments by Hassan Rouhani, the Islamic Republic’s president.

And B-Man's morning propaganda offensive begins....yawn