Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

His maximum salary has only come in his last 2 years. He doesn't have a million in the bank. I wouldn't count his property assets as they aren't liquid for a payoff to a kid.

Yeah, I doubt he's got a million liquid, but I also doubt the kid got more than $15K.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamBenigni: #Bills confirm OL coach Aaron Kromer is back with the team. Was at morning walk thru and has resumed duties until 6-game suspension begins.

Good. Maybe he can threaten to kill EJ's family or something if he doesn't start playing better.

Well, I guess that ended about as well as could be expected. No jail time for Kromer, he's present for the installation of the blocking schemes for most of training camp when it's important he be there, and the Pegulas avoid scandal with a punishmental they worked out with the league.

I won't say anyone "won" in this debacle, but it looks to be over.

Well, I guess that ended about as well as could be expected. No jail time for Kromer, he's present for the installation of the blocking schemes for most of training camp when it's important he be there, and the Pegulas avoid scandal with a punishmental they worked out with the league.

I won't say anyone "won" in this debacle, but it looks to be over.

And I'd be willing to bet Russ Brandon played an instrumental role in working through the issues with Kromer's camp and the league.

So if the Bills imposed the 6 games so as to get ahead of the league, how much would the league have imposed? I doubt any more than that, if not less considering what Greg Hardy got. Which begs the question: why impose such a long suspension, since it's obvious they weren't going to fire him?

So if the Bills imposed the 6 games so as to get ahead of the league, how much would the league have imposed? I doubt any more than that, if not less considering what Greg Hardy got. Which begs the question: why impose such a long suspension, since it's obvious they weren't going to fire him?

I mostly agree with you.

But I also wonder if the Pegulas are trying to begin their ownership with a strong message: behavior off the field matters.

As I thought and said when this was announced its really a good decision and compromise. He doesn't lose his job and possibly career. He pays a real penalty. The team gains his know-how taught in the critical time period.

and, I am sure he has been told he is on a very short leash

I wonder what they would have done if the charges were no dropped.