Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

The incident happened at 11:30 pm. The arrest happened at 1:30 am.

No, they won't. The BS about them "stealing" the cars is justification by Kromer. He went out looking for the people responsible for repeatedly moving his chairs to the beach. He knew they weren't being stolen, but he was mad they were being moved. He also said he felt threatened in the dark and couldn't see who was there, but did manage to identify his chairs and make contact with a kid's eye in the same darkness. Witnesses don't indicate that the kids were drinking that night, but at least one said that Kromer was. as more and more facts and reports roll in, Kromer looks worse and worse.

Did it strike anyone as odd that the officers statement ignored kromer2 being involved and now there's a charge, or is that standard protocol?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Training camp starts in what, 2 weeks? Unload him NOW before he becomes a mid-season distraction. It's one thing for two coaches to fight and have one put the other's head through the locker room wall...but going "high school macho" on a bunch of kids, in front of YOUR kid (who from the story was probably embarrassed and ashamed of his dad) is outside of enough.

I vote he goes. As Sam Wyche once said 'YOU'RE NOT IN CLEVELAND!"

grab the torches! Think of the children! This is an epidemic! Call Nancy Grace! Call All and Jessie! This is an outrage! Why hasn't anything been done yet! Give him the chair!

The ONLY thing to do in that situation, with a 320 pound high school kid snorting meth with PCP chasers is to strike first.

oh so you have been there too?

with a flurry of Bats

because those insidious bastards keep coming.

ask me how i know

It's a shame he was able to reach down that far.

interesting feature for the detectives. honestly. that is pretty observant of you. i call bull **** on this already.

By the way this sounds Kromer shouldn't be allowed out past 10 pm. Funny but true. At least he is setting a good example for Richie and the others. Not funny.

naw its pretty funny

This is becoming incredibly embarrassing for the the state of NY, the city of Buffalo, the town of Orchard Park and the Buffalo Bills.

Get this guy off the payroll before we start losing sponsors!!

Imo

coward much?

Did he say he's going healthy? Maybe he's just switching to Hot Pockets? That's even more serious!

It could be dangerous!

we should keep an eye on this, just in case Florio needs some traction

grab the torches! Think of the children! This is an epidemic! Call Nancy Grace! Call All and Jessie! This is an outrage! Why hasn't anything been done yet! Give him the chair!

Thats the key isn't it?

the true story is the Kromers boy popped him for mouthing off to his Dad. Dad of course going to take the" hit" for the punch. If Aaron hit him it would not be a mark. his clock would have been cleaned. this is why the kid was trying to make amends. No adult says something like that. alcohol or not. thats an insane set of words. everyone knows that , right? "Kill your family" is not a drunken or angry statement. Its very unstable behaviour. the cops would have kept him for evaluation. so it was probably an exaggeration either by the kids or the kids Pops who was probably freaking out

Mark my word folks. I have been watching his whole event and read every note posted. The Big Kromer is covering for his son.

and the kidses dad is still trying to figure out wtf did i get into

The cops would quickly find out if he's covering for his son or not after interviewing the kids who were assaulted. The cops separate everybody involved until they get stories that start to match up and make sense. The cops aren't going to take dad to jail if the assaulted kids are saying it was the other guy who did the punching. Doesn't work that way.

Did it strike anyone as odd that the officers statement ignored kromer2 being involved and now there's a charge, or is that standard protocol?

It probably came out when further interviews were done. It's pretty minor compared to the punching which is where the focus likely was.

The cops would quickly find out if he's covering for his son or not after interviewing the kids who were assaulted. The cops separate everybody involved until they get stories that start to match up and make sense. The cops aren't going to take dad to jail if the assaulted kids are saying it was the other guy who did the punching. Doesn't work that way.

They did not make the statement till hours after , and the wretches father made the call. They have no choice to take someone to jail due to the injuries. please dont tell me how it "works".

They DID NOT RESPOND TO THE SCENE. they were called well after by a potentially outraged father and rightly so, to the alleged victim's home.

just wait and see. i am more intelligent than I appear

Edited by 3rdand12

Yeah, I can just see someone at Tim Horton's corporate headquarters running into the CEO's office in a panic: "The Bills' OL coach just got arrested for getting into a fight about beach chairs in Florida! We have to drop our sponsorship immediately, before this affects our sales!

"Who? What? What the !@#$ are you talking about? Who let you in here? Get the !@#$ out of my office!"

You really think Mark Caira is going into a tizzy over a fight with three teenagers over beach chairs by a coach whose single biggest claim to fame is...getting into a fight with three teenagers over beach chairs? Odds are they haven't given it a second thought. They're probably too busy trying to sign on Ryan O'Rielly for their new "Tim Hortons: I'd hit it" campaign

I thought the Hortons CEO would be in a panic because he's seeing O'Reilly's truck heading for his chair?

@wcsopio1: WCSO confirms: A criminal summons will be issued for Zachary Kromer, 21, as a part of our investigation involving Aaron Kromer.

Oooops! Perhaps there's more to the story after all.

p.s. what were the ages of the other "kids" involved?