Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

He could use a little lesson in credibility from our own Pat Moran. Anybody can threaten to kill a whole family. Up the stakes a bit. For example, "I'll kill your whole family or may my own daughter be hit by a car!"

Thats integrity.

So true. Put some teeth in that threat. Plus Kromer has a college age daughter. Perfect put her in front of a car material. "Don't worry, baby cakes, I'll kill the family. Do you really think I'd let any car hurt you?"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ProFootballTalk: Placement of Aaron Kromer on paid leave implies preliminary NFL finding of guilt http://t.co/ksEIm4LBve

No it doesn't. It may. The league didn't do it. I'm sure the two talked. It doesn't at all mean implied guilt or the league ordered it. It probably happened because training camp is two weeks away and there is nothing to do now.

He could use a little lesson in credibility from our own Pat Moran. Anybody can threaten to kill a whole family. Up the stakes a bit. For example, "I'll kill your whole family or may my own daughter be hit by a car!"

Thats integrity.

But you have to admit, there's something poetic about throwing the fishing pole into the ocean first. It's as if Kromer was saying, "kid, now you're not going to be able to fish and I'm going to kill your family."

That's powerful.

No it doesn't. It may. The league didn't do it. I'm sure the two talked. It doesn't at all mean implied guilt or the league ordered it. It probably happened because training camp is two weeks away and there is nothing to do now.

agreed. but lets not kid ourselves either - you would bet your house on "he did SOMETHING wrong" though. so it wouldnt be unreasonable for the league or team to say lets put a little distance just to be safe (especially since he is on vacation right now anyway). Its essentially a non-punishment for the next week or two, and leaves the team looking proactive.

Edited by NoSaint

agreed. but lets not kid ourselves either - you would bet your house on "he did SOMETHING wrong" though. so it wouldnt be unreasonable for the league or team to say lets put a little distance just to be safe (especially since he is on vacation right now anyway). Its essentially a non-punishment for the next week or two, and leaves the team looking proactive.

Exactly. Plus, if Kromer's innocent he can't come after the Bills for any contract violation because he's still getting paid.

I am surprised the father's pressed charges. Their golden boys will now be charged with something for taking the chairs......but, that might not be public info.....as they are allegedly minors. Still, if reports are correct, the kids will also face the music for stealing the beach chairs.

But you have to admit, there's something poetic about throwing the fishing pole into the ocean first. It's as if Kromer was saying, "kid, now you're not going to be able to fish and I'm going to kill your family."

That's powerful.

Its like the old proverb, you can give a man fish and feed him for a day. Punch him in the face and throw his pole in the water and then you should probably kill his whole family.

how old are the "kids"? how much did they have to drink?

what the hell are "kids" doing out at 2AM(ish)?

they "kids" probably got cocky after being told to keep quiet and wouldn't so Kromer reacted (possibly too much)

Possibly?

No, definitely.

Exactly. And all it is. Florio just said it automatically implies guilt. And it doesn't. He's just pissing me off lately with some outrageous IMO accusations and assumptions.

@TMZ The 21-year-old son of Buffalo Bills line coach Aaron Kromer has been charged with battery for his all... http://t.co/PUFqzRcTmW

also from the article:

A rep for the Walton County Sheriff's Office says the State Attorney is also considering charging Aaron with child abuse.