10 Bills players with the most to prove in 2015. Agree?

pbanach

http://nysportsbiz.com/2015/07/09/buffalo-bills-10-players-with-the-most-to-prove-in-2015/

Because of the various incentives and catalysts that can affect an individuals determination, some players just work harder or have that extra boost to succeed. Fortunately for the Buffalo Bills, there are multiple guys in this situation on the current roster.

Harvin is the number 1 for me. This is his last shot to prove he can be a reliable target that is featured in a team's offense. If he fails he will spend the rest of his days as kick returner and 4th or 5th receiver used to run reverses and trick plays and not a lot else.

And I'd have EJ second so if it is supposed to be in order I'd say that's a very good start.

The only one I disagree with on that list is Sammy. Sammy has proved all he needs to prove. If we can find a Quarterback who doesn't sail the ball anywhere but near him he will deliver the phenomenal levels of production of which he is no doubt capable.

I get the point about Sammy not living up to his billing as the best receiver in the draft class. Sammy had a few so-so games, granted he was dealing with some injury and the QB debacle. Still, I think it's clear he's the real deal. I would have swapped him out for AW. He had a down year last year and I'd like to see him really step up.