Hot for...well, a lot of people

The most troubling one for me is #2 -- this woman, while obviously possessing extremely poor judgment, should not face a mandatory five year prison term for these "crimes" if there is no evidence the students she had relations with felt used, coerced, or anything of the sort. She should be able to participate in the pretrial intervention program and be placed on probation -- and obviously, she should have her teaching license revoked for some period of time. But she shouldn't have to go to jail.

And yes, by the way -- for #1 and #2.

The most troubling one for me is #2 -- this woman, while obviously possessing extremely poor judgment, should not face a mandatory five year prison term for these "crimes" if there is no evidence the students she had relations with felt used, coerced, or anything of the sort. She should be able to participate in the pretrial intervention program and be placed on probation -- and obviously, she should have her teaching license revoked for some period of time. But she shouldn't have to go to jail.

And yes, by the way -- for #1 and #2.

I should start reading these.