Franken-QB

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Rodger's arm and girlfriend.

Reminds me of Moneyball scene...

:D Aaron Rogers has a ton of confidence..

Brady's footwork and accuracy

Peyton's mind

Newton's size

Wilson's mobility

Taylor's speed

Roger's touch

Luck's attitude

Rivers' risk taking

Edited by Formerly Joe F

Someone here pointed out that we actually had the greatest QB of all time. Just stretech out over a few guys. JP Losman's rocket arm, Fitz' brain and toughness, EJ's athleticism, and Rob Johnson's headband.

Too bad Slick Watts isn't eligible for mention..

If you could pick different attributes of QBs around the league to build one super QB, how would you do it?

I'd take Peyton Mannings mind, Russel Wilson's Athleticism, and Aaron Rodgers' arm.

Tom Brady's pocket presence and awareness, Dan Marino's release, Jim Kelly's toughness, Jeff George's arm, Peyton Manning's preparation, Aaron Rodgers' escapability, Troy Aikman's footwork and fundamentals, Ben Roethlisberger's strength, size, and ability to hang in the pocket, Brett Favre's longevity, Randall Cunningham's playmaking ability, Warren Moon's poise, Tim Tebow's leadership and character, Mike Vick's speed and agility, Ryan Fitzpatrick's intelligence, and Joe Montana's vision.

Tom Brady's pocket presence and awareness, Dan Marino's release, Jim Kelly's toughness, Jeff George's arm, Peyton Manning's preparation, Aaron Rodgers' escapability, Troy Aikman's footwork and fundamentals, Ben Roethlisberger's strength, size, and ability to hang in the pocket, Brett Favre's longevity, Randall Cunningham's playmaking ability, Warren Moon's poise, Tim Tebow's leadership and character, Mike Vick's speed and agility, Ryan Fitzpatrick's intelligence, and Joe Montana's vision.

Tebow's Leadership and Character? He was never respected by any of his teammates in the NFL!

I was going to do a group of guys but realized that roughly speaking i was just creating andrew luck.

You're going for mass quantities of turnovers in playoff games?

On another note the thread title is misleading because I thought it was about Bledsoe.

Peyton Manning's football acumen. The guy is ridiculous. Aaron Rodgers throws one of the best balls I've ever seen and is more athletic than a lot of people give him credit. Call me a homer, but give me Jim Kelly's toughness. I don't know anyone that would stand in the pocket on one leg and take the beatings he took. Oh, and you have to add in Tom Brady's bitchy whiny nature after every play where he's begging for a flag. Nobody cries on the field for calls more than that guy.