Book review: It's Good to be Gronk

"He also writes at length..."

There's no chance he wrote a word of this book. Most definitely ghost written. I hate when clearly stupid athletes and celebrities come out with books people actually think they sat down and wrote them. Maybe a few notes jotted down and given to the actual writer, but not actual writing.

can't be that stupid....he hasn't spent a penny from any of his game checks or signing bonuses and is saving them up...living off endorsement money...

Plus the dude has a line of hotties dying for his c0ck a mile long...

Wouldn't mind trading places with him for a month or two...lol

Edited by matter2003

can't be that stupid....he hasn't spent a penny from any of his game checks or signing bonuses and is saving them up...living off endorsement money...

Plus the dude has a line of hotties dying for his c0ck a mile long...

Wouldn't mind trading places with him for a month or two...lol

Month or two? Hell I just want his life period.

"He also writes at length..."

There's no chance he wrote a word of this book. Most definitely ghost written. I hate when clearly stupid athletes and celebrities come out with books people actually think they sat down and wrote them. Maybe a few notes jotted down and given to the actual writer, but not actual writing.

I think the way many of these books are written is that coauthor or ghost writer sits down with the celebrity and interviews them. After a few sessions, the writer starts taking the recordings and putting them to paper, transforming the celebrity's words into coherent, organized English.

So many of the words might indeed be Gronk's. But he probably never put pen to paper or touched a keyboard to produce the book.

But, yeah, I agree. It sucks that many celebrities don't write what they take credit for writing. This includes books, songs, articles, etc.