Do the Bills have a better QB situation than the Pats?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills may well end up fielding one of the worst starting QB's in the NFL. The Pats may well field the best. I guess I don't really understand the ?

But if you take a tire iron to Brady's knee matching up ej and meh against JG and Flynn becomes a competitive matchup which means we are probably better off since their 2 and 3 is at best marginally better than our 1 and 2

But if you take a tire iron to Brady's knee matching up ej and meh against JG and Flynn becomes a competitive matchup which means we are probably better off since their 2 and 3 is at best marginally better than our 1 and 2

Exactly the point I've been trying to make. The one that makes sense. Banking on a 37-year-old QB with a bum knee and no backup is not a good situation.

Exactly the point I've been trying to make. The one that makes sense. Banking on a 37-year-old QB with a bum knee and no backup is not a good situation.

Garrapalo is going to kill it. the Fear and Loathing will be rekindled for yet another generation. The evil spawn who has a name, still has his cabal.

and He , the Hooded One , may never die. he just reanimates.

Brady is a corpse you know? half the team is from a Massachusetts graveyard ala Stephen King.

Ever wonder why Gronk is so stupid? Yet is a star.

puppetry .

Metallica wrote a record about it.

Kraft is just a vessel.

We all know who the demon is.

If Sammy Watkins and Woods get hurt, NE has a better WR group. NE has a better WR situation.

I can't believe this thread exists.

If Sammy Watkins and Woods get hurt, NE has a better WR group. NE has a better WR situation.

The patriots' head coaching situation isn't very good because there is always the chance that Belichick could suffer from early onset dementia.

I'm not certain that Flynn & Jimmy G are any worse than Cassel & Boyuel. I would take Cassel out of the 4 to win one game but how can you declare Boyuel an average nfl qb already? He has been below average by any standard. At least Jimmy G has more of that unknown quality that you guys love so much. But I would agree that qb situation aside, the bills have a much stronger roster than the pats. Edited by metzelaars_lives

Harvin, Hogan, Easley and Goodwin on the Bills.

NE doesn't have one WR better than either Watkins or Woods.

So ... again .... shockingly ... you're dead wrong.