Bills' Camp @ SJF: Week 1 Day 6 - Begins on Page 64

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFLN live at camp now, live interview with Rex coming up too...

Is he holding the camera as he talks? That's tough to watch.

And yeah, shaky! Can someone from TBD run over there and give them a tripod?

Edited by Heitz

Saw that too.

EJ to Woods - beauty for sure.

Could be just me, but EJ looks like he's really strong with his drop-back and that he's putting nice velocity into his throws. Another nice throw right there...

And, to be fair, when I first turned it on, Cassel had a nice longball completion too.

Edited by Heitz

EJ to Woods - beauty for sure.

Could be just me, but EJ looks like he's really strong with his drop-back and that he's putting nice velocity into his throws. Another nice throw right there...

He does look like he put on some weight(good weight that is, looks like big Ben's body)

Everything to the right side has been bad. Looks like a cross wind or something. From all qbs that is.

Edited by The Wiz

He does look like he put on some weight(good weight that is, looks like big Ben's body)

Everything to the right side has been bad. Looks like a cross wind or something. From all qbs that is.

Yeah, I've been cringing watching this. I would think that you should be completing about 70% with no pass rush. They aren't even close to that.

That was the only completion of 10 yards in that 10 minute drill according to Thad Brown.

There were other competitions but I also saw 2 or 3 drops. Goodwin and easley hit in the hands. Edited by The Wiz

That was the only completion of 10 yards in that 10 minute drill according to Thad Brown.

@thadbrown7

Not all INCs were on QB. Goodwin had sweet quadruple move that got him free vs Gilmore and flat out dropped. Easley also had a drop. #Bills

@SalSports

Bills guard John Miller being tended to in the trainer's tent. He was being looked at at the very end of practice yesterday, as well.

@JoeBuscaglia

John Miller on the way back into practice. Helmet in hand

@thadbrown7

Not all INCs were on QB. Goodwin had sweet quadruple move that got him free vs Gilmore and flat out dropped. Easley also had a drop. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

John Miller on the way back into practice. Helmet in hand

2 drops, 1 completion (over 10 yards) vs. no pass rush in 10 minutes. That is beyond unacceptable. Then Cassel and EJ turn around and go 1 for 8 in the 7 on 7. There is no defending what we've seen this morning (and yesterday for that matter). The Bills can win with average to below average QB play and so far it is tough to see that happening. It's hard to make guys more accurate.

@SalSports

EJ'a last 3 throws 11-on-11: behind an open Sammy, overthrow a deep Hogan, underthrow a deep Goodwin.

EJ is certainly not taking advantage of these first-team reps today. Lots of misfires.

Cassel 3/4 in his segment. The incompletion was intentionally thrown out of bounds. EJ up again.

After another overthrow on deep ball to 14, EJ makes best throw so far. Hits Woods on 15 yard out. Follows up w/strike on a curl to Thompson

2 drops, 1 completion (over 10 yards) vs. no pass rush in 10 minutes. That is beyond unacceptable. Then Cassel and EJ turn around and go 1 for 8 in the 7 on 7. There is no defending what we've seen this morning (and yesterday for that matter). The Bills can win with average to below average QB play and so far it is tough to see that happening. It's hard to make guys more accurate.

OMG the sky is falling!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!!🙈🙉🙊🙀😧😱