Your "Parent of the Year" Moments

plenzmd1

Once went on a big family trip to France for Christmas and didn't notice that my 8 year old son wasn't with us until we were already in flight. We were worried, but he was a tough little guy. He protected the house and even taught himself how to do laundry.

Ha! Funny you should mention. A few years back me and the family planned a trip to Florida for winter break. Somehow, while everyone else boarded a plane to Orlando, my son somehow managed to board a plane to NYC. The crafty little bugger hopped a cab, and got a room at the Waldorf Astoria! During his stay, he fouled 2 robbers attempt to rip off a toy store, and befriended a homeless lady. Kids these days.

:lol:

Ha! Funny you should mention. A few years back me and the family planned a trip to Florida for winter break. Somehow, while everyone else boarded a plane to Orlando, my son somehow managed to board a plane to NYC. The crafty little bugger hopped a cab, and got a room at the Waldorf Astoria! During his stay, he fouled 2 robbers attempt to rip off a toy store, and befriended a homeless lady. Kids these days.

Did a cheap knock off of your kid go on a few more adventures of his own, but nobody has actually heard the stories?

Did he have sex with Michael Jackson?

Did a cheap knock off of your kid go on a few more adventures of his own, but nobody has actually heard the stories?

At least it wasn't Jaden Smith.

Did he have sex with Michael Jackson?

You're almost as demented as me, Gugly. Yes he did, but how else was he supposed to ride the ferris wheel with Bubbles?

"High and chillin at the river "

You need to sit him down and give him the talk.

"Son, facebook says you're getting high and chillin at the river. Well you're gonna have plenty of time to get high and chill at the river when you're... LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!"

He's not already living in a van down by the river, right?

never get's old for me :lol:

"Son, facebook says you're getting high and chillin at the river. Well you're gonna have plenty of time to get high and chill at the river when you're... LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!"

Edited by The Poojer

Cmon dude, get cool like me LOL. kids only post to Facebook what they want their parents to see, if they post at all. Reason they call it mommy book. Instagram is where this one went.

Don't feel too bad. He probably got away with something that you didn't punish him for. ;)

Of this, I am 100% certain!!!😃

Cmon dude, get cool like me LOL. kids only post to Facebook what they want their parents to see, if they post at all. Reason they call it mommy book. Instagram is where this one went.

Of this, I am 100% certain!!!😃

my oldest is 8. My biggest issue is too many expensive Legos all over the house. I am not excited about the social media aspect of parenting.

And yes Facebook = Mommybook lol