McNabb arrested again for DUI

Damn. I was a McNabb fan since Cuse. I always thought he got too much crap for how good of a player he was. He carried some awful Eagles offenses. You shouldn't drink and drive anywhere but especially Arizona (though he got in an accident this time). Bad choice McNabb.

• 1 month later...

Damn. I was a McNabb fan since Cuse. I always thought he got too much crap for how good of a player he was. He carried some awful Eagles offenses. You shouldn't drink and drive anywhere but especially Arizona (though he got in an accident this time). Bad choice McNabb.

McNabb what happened

• 3 weeks later...

McNabb is perfect case of a celebrity not able to handle his success and status. He has got himself at wrong end for so many times now. I have worked with a Los Angeles DUI attorney and know how he is still able to play. If this would have been some normal person then he would be ruined by now.

McNabb is perfect case of a celebrity not able to handle his success and status. He has got himself at wrong end for so many times now. I have worked with a Los Angeles DUI attorney and know how he is still able to play. If this would have been some normal person then he would be ruined by now.

McNabb is still playing? I say he gets 4 games then...